[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owens the FF turd - anyone else benching him

BeeR

I had him benched last week until literally the last minute when I re-inserted him for Anthony Gonzalez.

This week I had him benched ... for Santonio Holmes. I only have 4 WRs ... with Holmes inactive I have to start TO.

I'm going to try to get Josh Morgan ... then I have to seriously consider benching TO for Morgan if I can snag him.

I'm benching him in favor of DeSean Jackson. I'm forced to start Brad Johnson as Rodgers and Orton are both on their byes, so at least this way, the Cowboy passing game can only kill me at one position. If we're all wrong and Owens goes off, then at least I'll still get some of the benefit through Johnson.

Donnie Avery has forced me to bench Owens for a few weeks.

Right now I have Avery in over him as well. I may change between now and Sunday. I'm sure they have spent a good deal of time in practice this week trying to figure out ways to get TO the ball with Johnson at the helm.

I had him benched last week until literally the last minute when I re-inserted him for Anthony Gonzalez.

This week I had him benched ... for Santonio Holmes. I only have 4 WRs ... with Holmes inactive I have to start TO.

I'm going to try to get Josh Morgan ... then I have to seriously consider benching TO for Morgan if I can snag him.

I benched him last week as well. But this week with Berrian on a bye, Holmes out, and Coles banged up (status?) I'm starting him with DeSean Jackson.

Gotta hope for at least 40 and a TD. :wacko:

TO is ready to explode. When I say exsplode I mean the kind where he opens up his selfish mouth.

It looked like he was ready to blow up after every pass that went his way but was uncatchable. I think they have a major gag order on him and he is having a tough time keeping his mouth shut.

In this offense, that would have been a great day.

33 pathetic yards...and he was Dallas' leading WR.

sigh....should have started Coles, but as long as my Tenn D does something tonight I should win.

TO didn't cost me a win....but he sure didn't help.

Maybe Phillips can talk to Singletary and channel some of his fire... :wacko: