[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Giants Thread

Menudo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why the hell would one of your LBs be your backup long snapper....wouldnt it at least make some sense for the normal center to be the backup since he is at least used to snapping into a shotgun formation (for most teams anyway)

ignore me all you want. won't change the win loss column

I've got no issues with you or your comments. I love the Browns, they provide the Steelers with 2 victories each and every year.

The Steelers have beaten the Browns 10 straight times, 16 of the last 17 and 23 of the last 26

How can Ben not realize that he isn't going to have all day to throw. I blame most of the hurries and sacks on Roethlisberger today. He needs to get rid of the damn ball. Sometimes his strength causes him problems. He feels like he can break tackles and get out of anything, which causes him to hold the ball WAY too long. Very frustrating.

Nice game by the Giants. They are a very good team.

The Steelers have a great defense, but, their offense has been inconsistent all season. Ben did not play a good game today.

Congrats Giants fans :wacko: