[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Giants Thread

Menudo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got no issues with you or your comments. I love the Browns, they provide the Steelers with 2 victories each and every year.

The Steelers have beaten the Browns 10 straight times, 16 of the last 17 and 23 of the last 26

OWNED.

Can't believe the Giants won but this was a fun game to watch for sure!

how does a Stealer team, so vaunted, lose to a team that the Browns creamed?

That was the Giants clunker for the year ...Monday night - prime time game , had browns play over their head and giants finally throw in a stinker after playing alot of great games in a row

sorry , will let you and Menudo get back to insulting each other now :wacko:

Wow !!!!! :wacko:

Great goal-line stand !!!!!! :D

Giants are challenging. It doesn't look like he got in.

I still say he got in, the replay showed jacobs was underneath the LB...who was on the goal line. indisputable evidence can kiss my arse.

I don't agree with that call, but, I'll take it.

Horrible call ... hit on a defenless WR :D

clean hit by Phillips. BS call.

Agree, clean shoulder to body hit imo.

Wow. Safety. All tied up.

they had a close-up of that snap and i swear the ball left the screen, not even close.

Nice game though, that steelers D had me nervous...great job my the Giants O-Line and that Steelers secondary for that hit on the Steve Smith deep ball to knock it loose

our defense played very well considering they were on the field nearly the entire game. our offense just gets into these funks where they just cannot move the ball. i dont know if the receivers are just not good at getting open or ben just isnt seeing the field. maybe its the playcalling.. i dont know, but they need to play more consistent for them to have a shot at going to the super bowl.

our defense played very well considering they were on the field nearly the entire game. our offense just gets into these funks where they just cannot move the ball. i dont know if the receivers are just not good at getting open or ben just isnt seeing the field. maybe its the playcalling.. i dont know, but they need to play more consistent for them to have a shot at going to the super bowl.

in all fairness getting sacked 5 times and knocked down on half your dropbacks will make it difficult to complete anything. The O-Line lost that game, they work that stuff out and i look forward to the rematch.

Great game but this thread was killin me , His name is Plaxico or Plax or AHole(the one I prefer), but not Plex.

Plex is short for Plexi glass... forget when he got that nickname, but it is not a mis spelling.

Great win for the giants. I wold not be surprised if the giants and steelers play again this season...