[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hightower #1 in ARZ?

RJV

The East Valley Tribune reports that the Cardinals could be making a move to replace starter Edgerrin James with rookie Tim Hightower. James, after suggesting he should be used more, only rushed for 17 yards on seven carries and lost a critical fumble at Carolina. Hightower, though not used much (six carries, 3 yards), ran for a 2-yard touchdown. Coach Ken Whisenhunt said, "I think we've shown we're going to play the players who give us the best chance to win. ... At a point where we feel Tim gives us the best chance to win, then absolutely. But I don't think you can judge it just based on (Sunday's) game." Whisenhunt suggested, though, that Hightower figures to get a heavier workload. Hearing this, James said, "That's the way it was heading anyway, so it's cool."

Being a Hightower owner, this intrigues me a little.

Hmm, stuck with a bye week delimma, I was looking at picking up Ricky Williams since he's facing the Broncos. Hightower is still out there however.

In one performance PPR league I'm in, the least Hightower has been worth is 8.8 points and he already has 6 TD's on the year. That's worth a roster spot to me unless your league has really tight rosters.

In one performance PPR league I'm in, the least Hightower has been worth is 8.8 points and he already has 6 TD's on the year. That's worth a roster spot to me unless your league has really tight rosters.

Oops, I thought he was out there. Somebody picked him up last week. Ricky Will it is. I really just need him for this week because LT is on the bye and I was left with only J Lewis and R Torain as healthy backs. I have as high hopes for Torain as the next guy but I'm not starting him until I see something. I just traded my 5th best WR for Reggie Bush, but he's no good to me for a few more weeks.

I was just offered stevie breaston for hightower in a PPR league. both would be fighting for the flex spot every week in my starting lineup so who would you rather have rest of the season?

Hightower. Did you catch the news that Boldin is back?

Figures after I trade him, but I did it so I could snatch up Torain. How's this depth in PPR?

Portis

W Parker

Slaton

L White

Torain

Stecker

Hmmmm, you traded away a RB who has consistently scored....for a back who has yet to see the playing field......missed his senior year....and could be part of a crowded RBBC????

yeah, i drank the kool aid and snagged Torain a few weeks ago, but all i had to drop was Michael Bush.....think I'd rather have Hightower than Torain....

Hmmmm, you traded away a RB who has consistently scored....for a back who has yet to see the playing field......missed his senior year....and could be part of a crowded RBBC????

yeah, i drank the kool aid and snagged Torain a few weeks ago, but all i had to drop was Michael Bush.....think I'd rather have Hightower than Torain....

Your reading comprehension is off. I said, if you read it again, that I traded him so iIcould pickup Torain off the WW, this was also 3 weeks ago, FWIW. I traded him for Lance Moore who has done me very well.

Edited by Hat Trick

I'm a cardinal fan and its VERY frustrating to watch edge put basically no effort into football anymore. The way he runs now is pathetic. He basically just falls down when he sees a defender. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Kurt Warner beat him in a footrace. And by saying that comment on how "Oh thats how things were starting to go anyway" it shows he really doesnt care anymore. Hopefully he retires when his contract expires because this man is just washed up.