[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time to start to worry about Arz sitting players ?

Henry Muto

If Arizona wins tonight they will have a 4 game lead over the 2nd place team....how pathetic is that division when the 2nd place team will be 2-7

Firm grasp of the obvious you have.

I would be counting on needing to spell Boldin, Warner, Fitz and Hightower if I were to be wanting to win big FF playoff match ups.

no kidding. Just because you win your division doesn't mean you have nothing to play for.

+1...only 2 teams get a bye and the Cardinals are going to be fighting for that #2 spot....if they are even eligible at the time...

the only time you worry about this is if a team is clearly ahead of the rest of the pack, record-wise.....

like the Giants or Titans...

no kidding. Just because you win your division doesn't mean you have nothing to play for.

Plus they will want to be on top of there game for the play off. They might relax week 16 or 17 but they have to play hard to be ready for play offs and to watch for injuries. Relaxed players get injured more often then not.

Plus I have just about all of Arizona on my fantasy team ( Warner, Fitzgerald, Breaston, Hightower ) LOL

Given the success of the Giants last year in not sitting players when they could have, we may see less sitting of players by any team this year.

That's a good point. It's an over-used cliche, but the NFL is a copycat league.

Yeah, but that 'last game' was the Pats going for an unbeaten regular season IN new york... so they definitely showed up and played a terrific dog fight of a game... playing everybody when it meant nothing... in retrospect, taking them to the final minute in a great game meant a LOT for the team spirit heading into the playoffs...