[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keggerz

My mother is a god awfully HUGE Kiefer Sutherland fan and has had this date circled on her calender for almost 6 months. I'll be stopping by her house this Sunday to watch it with her. Every time I get a gig on a show, she asks me if Kiefer is in it...its adorably annoying.

This Sundays two hour episode is a prequel to Season 7, which premiers in January on back to back nights, Jan 11th and 12th.

I was not aware of this. My mother will have to suffer another agonizing 7 weeks for another fix? Oh boy I better come up with a great X-mas gift.

WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER....WHERE IS SHE.....YOU KNOW ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO TO YOU DON'T YA ...ONE MORE TIME WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER.....Jack gets hit in the brack of the head and wakes up in a turkish prison face down.........somethun like that :D

is this how the last episode ended?

it's been so fug'n long i cant remember. :wacko:

i'm sure i'l get hooked again....

This Sundays two hour episode is a prequel to Season 7, which premiers in January on back to back nights, Jan 11th and 12th.

Which probably means they'll replay this prequel on the 11th and the new season will actually start on the 12th. :wacko: But I am a hugh fan of senor Jack Bauer. My DVD recorder is f'ked up and I have no Tivo so I guess i'll have to pass on the Indy-SD game. Couldn't they have put it on a different night? :D

Which probably means they'll replay this prequel on the 11th and the new season will actually start on the 12th. :D But I am a hugh fan of senor Jack Bauer. My DVD recorder is f'ked up and I have no Tivo so I guess i'll have to pass on the Indy-SD game. Couldn't they have put it on a different night? :D

Move to the west coast and you can watch them both. :wacko:

Which probably means they'll replay this prequel on the 11th and the new season will actually start on the 12th. :wacko: But I am a hugh fan of senor Jack Bauer. My DVD recorder is f'ked up and I have no Tivo so I guess i'll have to pass on the Indy-SD game. Couldn't they have put it on a different night? :D

Meh, Indy's gonna kill Norv's team anyway...

It's 2 new hours both nights. Starting in January they don't have 24 weeks before the season ends so they double up a few times.