[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

COD 5 - XBox 360

MrTed46

I wanted to finish Fable II but I couldn't resist as I love COD series. I put it in for the first time last night and I am hooked. I was a little disappointed it is placed in WWII but I have to say the controls (same buttons) feel SMOOTH and online play was ALOT of fun. Can;t wait for another round tonight.

I think my Fable days are over.

Let me know when you get some more hours in!! I'm still playing 4 every now and again between NBA2K and Madden games. I thought I would probably get 5, but I've heard mixed reviews. If it is good enough I may pick it up.

Let me know when you get some more hours in!! I'm still playing 4 every now and again between NBA2K and Madden games. I thought I would probably get 5, but I've heard mixed reviews. If it is good enough I may pick it up.

I loved 4 and I love 5. The controls in 5 seem smoother.

If I had to rate them I would rate 4 over 5, but 5 is worth buying also.

I never played the series until I bought COD 2 Big Red one a couple of weeks ago. It is a great game.

My kid and I played Big Red One for a couple weeks until we completed it. That is a great game. Especially since the 2 pack had first and second for $20. He has a PS2. I'm thinking about getting the 3 pack of Medal of Honor games, too, $30 for all 3. I like the old Medal of Honor for PS1. Anyone tried the newer ones?