[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Herbal Snuff

Sam

I've been chewing Copenhagen since I was a kid. The dentist told me the other day I should quit. Even though I know he's wanted me to quit, he's never really hounded me on it before. I've slowed down some (limiting myself to 4 chews a day) but the fact he was so adamant about me quitting has quite honestly scared me a bit. I've been looking on-line at some different herbal snuffs. I found Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff, Golden Eagle Herbal Snuff and Hooch. Has anyone tried any of these? Or is there anything else out there that tastes somewhat like Copenhagen?

Quitter!

I go through a can of Cope a day. It's getting bad. But I haven't had a cigarette in 8 months so at least I have that going for me.

I've got to quit soon. My goals for next year...stop dipping and drink a lot less beer.

I have a buddy that did this and he said the snuff was ten times harder quitting than the cigs...