[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Falcons...

millerx

Still one of 3 NFL teams without consecutive winning seasons. And the other 2 have been around 20 seasons combined.

So I guess my advice is "enjoy this season while it lasts" :wacko:

:D

Now why do you have to go & rain on us poor Falcons fans parade?

Huh Chavez? Huh...huh...

Big Score, I like your team--solid core, they've got a big three for the future, very nice. Impressive base they are building there. A no nonsense coach, and of all the medical research that is out there, I think all the doctors in the world should contact the Falcons about the cure for cancer.

Big Score, I like your team--solid core, they've got a big three for the future, very nice. Impressive base they are building there. A no nonsense coach, and of all the medical research that is out there, I think all the doctors in the world should contact the Falcons about the cure for cancer.

:D Thanx man.

After Chavez's downer post, :wacko: I needed that :D

:D

Now why do you have to go & rain on us poor Falcons fans parade?

Huh Chavez? Huh...huh...

I wouldn't be pissing in yer Falcon Flakes if Atl had had the decency to lose to GB earlier this year....:wacko:

Nah, Atl's offense doesn't make mistakes and runs the ball effectively. Roddy White has emerged as a top WR, and Matt Ryan is playing about as well as any rookie QB has at least in the past 25 yrs or so (yes, including Peyton Manning). Solid, solid team.

I wouldn't be pissing in yer Falcon Flakes if Atl had had the decency to lose to GB earlier this year....:wacko:

Nah, Atl's offense doesn't make mistakes and runs the ball effectively. Roddy White has emerged as a top WR, and Matt Ryan is playing about as well as any rookie QB has at least in the past 25 yrs or so (yes, including Peyton Manning). Solid, solid team.

Yeah baby. Now that's what I'm talking about! :D

Congrats Falcon fans. Your team is definitely on the right track and looked great yesterday. If not for some turnovers, the game could have been even uglier (for Charger fans) than it already was. Matt Ryan was accurate and composed and made good decisions. He's definitely the real deal. The O-Line was much better than I thought. They protected well and did a good job with the running game. Michael Turner was every bit as good as he was for the Chagers and then some. The defense was also much better than I thought. They dominated at the line of scrimmage, and as a result, we hardly had anything going on offense. I think the Atlanta franchise deserved some good things to happen after the Vick mess. I've always lked Arthur Blank as an owner. He seems to really care about his players and the fans and tries to do the right thing.

everything seems to have fallen into place..

I doubted the "shaky OL"...the "rookie QB" that is matched with a "shaky D" which spelled trouble for Turner...

but it didn't...the D is strong, the OL is strong, the QB is strong and the RB situation is sitting fine.....not to mention Roddy White being as steady as steady does all season long...

plus the coaching staff has done well..

also, another NFC South team that I doubted before the season was the Panthers for having such a mediocre QB behind an OL that had someone new playing each OL position and the D being an enigma at the time...

the Panthers too have come out with a strong season...