[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Falcons...

millerx

ARE FOR REAL!!

Still one of 3 NFL teams without consecutive winning seasons. And the other 2 have been around 20 seasons combined.

So I guess my advice is "enjoy this season while it lasts" :wacko:

It is absolutely appropriate that you linked to a video that shows Vick the running back. We all know his ability to read defenses as a QB and his ability to complete a pass is where he was lacking.

Cassel is a pretty good RB too. But he has Moss to throw to. :wacko:

Cassel is a pretty good RB too. But he has Moss to throw to. :wacko:

This isn't a real comparison right?

I loved watching Vick play just as much as the next guy, but he couldn't stay in that pocket to save his life. On his check down list, running was always two or three.

Cassel actually sits in the pocket and follows a complete progression before resorting to the run.

They have the essentials for a good team. Productive QB with few turnovers, AWESOME star WR (God bless Roddy White), cohesive OL and a stud RB. Their D is respectable enough to keep them in games.

With all that being said, I'm not convinced they are a team that can get deep in the playoffs but I may be wrong. All I know is when they play every week, they definitely have a chance to beat any team.

Oh and I still don't forgive you bastages for beating us in the 98' NFC Championship game... :wacko::D