[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Delicious Westbrook

John Crapper

Didn't see one of these, so i'll go :wacko:

This will be the playoff clincher for me. I had Berrian in at my flex, as he has a good pass matchup, but 15 minutes before my wife and I left for Thanksgiving festivities at her folks house, I threw him in, not sure if he would play or not.

Much to my shagrin, I come home to see he got 4 td's and 100+ yds rushing.

Move of the year, as this will most likely guarantee a playoff spot.

I love to hate to love this guy :D

My buddy who has no comp called me before I left asked me to check on his status. I told him I haven't seen anything new (true) and he said just keep him benched on his teams to play it safe.

Luckily when I talked to him later he was drunk and didn't remember thinking about playing him. It'll hit him tomorrow :wacko:

good times.\

Edit: this was for 3 of his other teams, all benched, doh!

Edited by John Crapper

yea i benched both McNabb and he in one league and Mcnabb in another this could be an ugly week

...thought about benching McNabb, but figured, at home, turkey day night, he may have a serviceable game (and other options were shaun hill and rosenfels...)

definitely did not see the westy game coming...kudos to westbrook, as i am sure he was on a LOT of benches this week

I didn't want to throw a game so i benched him,i have Slaton,Lynch and LJ as other choices,and we start 3 rb.My brother in law was hounding me to put him in,but i didn't like the injury news and his lack of attention with the play calling,so i finally told my brother in law do what he wants with my line up....He put him in he's a genious LOL ;-)

Didn't see one of these, so i'll go :wacko:

This will be the playoff clincher for me. I had Berrian in at my flex, as he has a good pass matchup, but 15 minutes before my wife and I left for Thanksgiving festivities at her folks house, I threw him in, not sure if he would play or not.

Much to my shagrin, I come home to see he got 4 td's and 100+ yds rushing.

Move of the year, as this will most likely guarantee a playoff spot.

I love to hate to love this guy :D

First of all, it's spelled chagrin.

Secondly, do you even know what chagrin means?

If you started Westbrook, why would that be to your chagrin?

started donovan, chris johnson, calvin johnson, steve breaston, and rob bironas yesterday.....pretty good day

the philly game went pretty much the way i expected it to....and i layed the 3 points....although the last mcnabb td toss was an extra bonus....was shocked cause they ran the ball like 5 or 6 straight times and i didnt think they had any interest in throwing it again

El Guapo: Jefe, would you say that I have a plethora of piniatas ?

Jefe: Yes, you have a plethora

El Guapo: Jefe, do you know what it is to have a plethora?

Jefe : Why El Guapo ?

El Guapo: well you told me I have a plethora and i just would like to know if u know what a plethora is .I would not like to think that a person would tell someone that he has a plethora and find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora

Jefe:Forgive me El Guapo I know That I jefe do not have your superior intelect and education but could it be that once again that you are angry at somethin else and u r looking 2 take it out on me.

El Guapo: like what jefe ?

Jefe: could it be because you are turning 40 today

El Guapo: NO!

Jefe :could it be because carmen chooses to sleep in her cell instead of with you?

Edited by whomper

And thirdly, I'm a little uncomfortable when someone posts a post describing Westbrook as "delicious". Unless said poster is, in fact, a female. Now I have to even question myself for responding to this. :wacko:

I'll take that as an admssion of your stupidity.

lol, jeez!

My stupidity? Lighten up there chief.

My guess is that you will come back and call me some other name or make some other totally obnoxious and insulting comment. I love internet tough guys.

Edited by John Crapper