[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC East fans

whomper

1. Redskins - because I have to live around these filthy disgusting unkept animals

2. Eagles - obviously

Ya know, I don't hate the Giants.

3. Vikings - whiny losers, constantly whiny losers

4. Packers - If the Vikings weren't there, these would be my most-hated Canadians

Shouldn't Cowboys fans be required to live in Texas? I know it's harsh punishment, but I stand by it. :D

Cowboys fans should be required to live in America since they are America's Team...apparently they are Mexico's Team as well. :wacko:

Cowboys fans should be required to live in America since they are America's Team...apparently they are Mexico's Team as well. :wacko:

Can you give me the real dividing lines? Maps show I live in america, but the snow outside has me :D wondering.

I need to know when I cross into america.

1. Philly, Washington, Giants

There are no second and thirds.

I hate them all equally. Especially this time of year.

That said, the why's are as follows:

Besides the fact they are all rivals, I hate the Eagles because I can't stand Mcnabb, and I can't stand the fact that they find ways to win with only one player and that is Westbrook. I hate that.

I hate Washington because they always find some stupid, no way kind of play to beat us late. Whether it's Moss deep TWICE or Randle El getting Yak like he was a greased pig or blocking a field goal for a TD. I hate em. I hate them even more because of John Riggins, and the Hogs, and oh hell there are too many reasons.

I hate the Giants the least I suppose because at one time I rooted for them when Parcells was coach and I liked thier style of pounding the rock. I liked LT and Carson. Respected Sims and Bavaro. I suppose I just had respect for them when growing up. Now day's I hate them. I have hardened my loyalties.

Now this being Philly week and all my hate meter has gone up a notch or two. We must beat them. We must.