[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick thought on ravens - dolphins game

isleseeya

Great season by dolphins to say the least but as I was looking at this game , I just could not see any way dolphins could score much against ravens and I can not see them winning

I believe miami will not be able to run the ball , and while I can see pennington have some success dinking and dunking the ball , I can see dolphins getting in endzone much if at all this afternoon ...on the other hand I can see ravens being able to at least generate more offense than the dolphins ...

What are your thoughts on this one ?

I think ravnes win 24-9

Miami has played incredibly consistent, tough football all year. I think they will surprise everyone, much like Arizona and the Chargers did yesterday, and win this game. I think they hold the Baltimore offense in check today, and win by 10+ points.

I think the Dolphins D will come to play at home and limit the Ravens ability to play their game.

I also believe with seeing Ryan show his greenness yesterday, Flacco will do the same.

In a team sport, the Dolphins have proved themselves to be a great team this year. The Ravens have a great defense.

I think the great team will win. 20-13, with a score coming on Defense for the Fins.

I think you guys will be very surprised, let's put it that way. No one has given us a chance all season, let's keep it that way cuz we continue to prove you guys wrong.

Edited by Flip_Side

I'm pulling hard for the Ravens to win their next two games. Then, if the Chargers do the same, The Bolts will host the AFC Championship game. I like that match-up!

I think you guys will be very surprised, let's put it that way. No one has given us a chance all season, let's keep it that way cuz we continue to prove you guys wrong.

Are you completely incompitent? Didn't the guy who made this thread predict a baltimore win?

Apologies again...your use of the words "you guys" must have confused me a bit. Who did you really mean by "you guys". Perhaps if you explain yourself a bit, my incompetence will be limited at the very least.

Apologies again...your use of the words "you guys" must have confused me a bit. Who did you really mean by "you guys". Perhaps if you explain yourself a bit, my incompetence will be limited at the very least.

Was just directing the "you guys" to the general public on this forum because no one out there is really giving the Dolphins much of a chance.

I think the Dolphins D will come to play at home and limit the Ravens ability to play their game.

I also believe with seeing Ryan show his greenness yesterday, Flacco will do the same.

In a team sport, the Dolphins have proved themselves to be a great team this year. The Ravens have a great defense.

I think the great team will win. 20-13, with a score coming on Defense for the Fins.

Wrong.

Hard to be green when the other team is gifting you the game.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Miami has played incredibly consistent, tough football all year. I think they will surprise everyone, much like Arizona and the Chargers did yesterday, and win this game. I think they hold the Baltimore offense in check today, and win by 10+ points.

:wacko: It's times like these that I am glad I'm not a gambler! The only thing I lose is my pride and the respect of my fellow Huddlers, which I admit, was not much to begin with.

Ed Reed is sick.

:D It's times like these that I am glad I'm not a gambler! The only thing I lose is my pride and the respect of my fellow Huddlers, which I admit, was not much to begin with.

Ed Reed is sick.

:wacko:

i am thinking opposite ..i was dead on for this game as well as cards game yesterday but since i am not a gambler i have nothing to show for it

then again , you lose alot more than you win with gambling