[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Next Level by DMD

No Quarter

I know there was a thread on this a year or so ago, But I want to reitterate that it is a must read for a FF player. A lot of these things I do all ready just from the school of hard knocks but knowing the reasoning behind it is taking it to the next level. I had wanted to read this but never ended up at a book store with that book in mind. I got a Kindle for Christmas and saw that was available and ordered it as the first book. The only draw back is that the book is chart intensive and they are amost illegibale on the Kindle. Get the book, but don't download it if you want to read the charts.

I know there was a thread on this a year or so ago, But I want to reitterate that it is a must read for a FF player. A lot of these things I do all ready just from the school of hard knocks but knowing the reasoning behind it is taking it to the next level. I had wanted to read this but never ended up at a book store with that book in mind. I got a Kindle for Christmas and saw that was available and ordered it as the first book. The only draw back is that the book is chart intensive and they are amost illegibale on the Kindle. Get the book, but don't download it if you want to read the charts.

Yeah, I did not write it thinking of an electronic presentation but the tables are just to confirm the text.

I read it nightly. The whole family gathers around the fire, and we read passages and reflect on them. It's made us a stronger more loving family.

:D:wacko::D

I've read it about 3 times now. Always get something new each time. The most helpful thing for me was the LAG. While all of my fellow league mates were focusing on RBs in the first couple rounds I went for a RB then QB. Our league favors QBs and I didn't even realize it. Normally I wouldn't start preparing until a couple months before but now I am already getting ready for next year.

I have read the book through once and I have referenced it before each draft over the last two years. Although it confirmed about 75% of what I was already doing to prepare for my draft, it also gave me invaluable tips and insight. This is a must read for any level of fantasy football player. Its entertaining too.

OK DMD, I will take my payoff in unmarked $1 bills.....alll three of them......

Edited by Pancake

The Kindle is the most amazing gift I have ever received. This thing is amazing .... download any best seller, blog, newspaper, magazine, etc in less than 30 seconds! I travel a lot for business and this thing is priceless on the road. I also can download work files to read while I'm in the air, at my hotel or in the airport. A must have!