[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sweet, another pit bull thread!

Azazello1313

Had a friend of a friend sell a ATV over craigslist, guy drove all the way from NJ to Missouri the same day it was posted. Shows up been driving all night to get there. Asks owner if any dogs are around and the owner says no, our dog is inside asleep. Buyer asks if it is okay to let his dog out to stretch his legs and pee and the owner says that's fine. The buyer warns him that it is a pit and is VERY friendly with people, but HATES other dogs. They are going over the whole sale when all the sudden the owners daughter lets their dog outside, took him mere seconds to kill the owners dog, the owner goes over to try to get the pit off his dog and the buyer screams no, leave him or he'll kill you too. The buyer was extremely sorry and said he would do anything, offered to pay for the dog or any bills to bury it, ANYTHING. The owner says it's okay he was warned, freak stuff happens. The owner by the way is a police officer. The owner tells him to buy the ATV and be on his way. The owners daughter and wife saw the whole thing, kid is really traumatized. The wife is PISSED! The buyer still upset calls the owner back and tells him he is still feeling extrememly sorry and wants to pay him anything, the owner tells him they are buying a new dog because that's the only way he could get his daughter to calm down. The buyer states, buy one, get all the shots and call me back and I'll pay for everything.

All I could say is WOW.

Had a friend of a friend sell a ATV over craigslist, guy drove all the way from NJ to Missouri the same day it was posted. Shows up been driving all night to get there. Asks owner if any dogs are around and the owner says no, our dog is inside asleep. Buyer asks if it is okay to let his dog out to stretch his legs and pee and the owner says that's fine. The buyer warns him that it is a pit and is VERY friendly with people, but HATES other dogs. They are going over the whole sale when all the sudden the owners daughter lets their dog outside, took him mere seconds to kill the owners dog, the owner goes over to try to get the pit off his dog and the buyer screams no, leave him or he'll kill you too. The buyer was extremely sorry and said he would do anything, offered to pay for the dog or any bills to bury it, ANYTHING. The owner says it's okay he was warned, freak stuff happens. The owner by the way is a police officer. The owner tells him to buy the ATV and be on his way. The owners daughter and wife saw the whole thing, kid is really traumatized. The wife is PISSED! The buyer still upset calls the owner back and tells him he is still feeling extrememly sorry and wants to pay him anything, the owner tells him they are buying a new dog because that's the only way he could get his daughter to calm down. The buyer states, buy one, get all the shots and call me back and I'll pay for everything.

All I could say is WOW.

sad story but not a lot of brains present during this transaction........

not sure who was dumber the dood that drove from NJ to Mizzou with his Pit Bull to buy an ATV........

or the other guy for agreeing to let the pit bull out of the truck.

not sure who was dumber the dood that drove from NJ to Mizzou with his Pit Bull to buy an ATV........

No chit. If you know your dog is that aggressive, either never let the damn thing out of the back yard or kill it. I'd just kill it and be done with it.

Yeah. He said the dog was really sweet, came right to him cowered down and wagging his tail, just as friendly as can be. As soon as the door opened he flipped a switch to violent killer one the dog ran out. If I knew my dog was that way, I would either not own the dog any longer or he'd be under tight supervision. I kept wondering why he just didn't keep it on a leash, take it to the bathroom and then put him back in his truck.

Yeah. He said the dog was really sweet, came right to him cowered down and wagging his tail, just as friendly as can be. As soon as the door opened he flipped a switch to violent killer one the dog ran out. If I knew my dog was that way, I would either not own the dog any longer or he'd be under tight supervision. I kept wondering why he just didn't keep it on a leash, take it to the bathroom and then put him back in his truck.

xactly.

Also, if I'm the dude who said it's cool, my dogs asleep? I'd make a point of going inside right then and there and tell my entire family the dealio.