[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are you listening to right now?

CaP'N GRuNGe

Plateau - Nirvana

The Scientist - Cold Play

Time Is on My Side - The Rolling Stones

Black Again - Stone Temple Pilots

Come As You Are - Nirvana

You Got No Right - Velvet Revolver

You could probably just post another five songs from your list and mine would be the same.

My iPod is pretty much 85% Radiohead, Elbow, Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, Bjork, Grateful Dead and John Frusciante. The other 15% is Tom Waits, Vampire Weekend, John Lennon's solo stuff and the Beatles, PJ Harvey, Minutemen, Mr. Bungle, and "Celebrated Summer" by Husker Du.

My iPod is pretty much 85% Radiohead, Elbow, Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, Bjork, Grateful Dead and John Frusciante. The other 15% is Tom Waits, Vampire Weekend, John Lennon's solo stuff and the Beatles, PJ Harvey, Minutemen, Mr. Bungle, and "Celebrated Summer" by Husker Du.

dude.

Just send me your iPod.

Quick Q though. I have Animal Collective "Feels", and a few tracks from Panda Bear's "Person Pitch", and there is the hint of something really good there, but I'm not diggin on it as much as I could be. What Animal Collective album is the accessible intro album?

dude.

Just send me your iPod.

Quick Q though. I have Animal Collective "Feels", and a few tracks from Panda Bear's "Person Pitch", and there is the hint of something really good there, but I'm not diggin on it as much as I could be. What Animal Collective album is the accessible intro album?

+2. We all 3 like the same music. Animal Collective's new album "Merriweather Post Pavillion" is out tomorrow and is supposed to be their most accessible yet. Pitchfork review link:

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/reco...r-post-pavilion

I'll be downloading it tomorrow once available. :wacko:

I've decided that the best way to enjoy them is to pick and choose 3 or 4 songs off of each album and make a greatest hits album. I tend to pick the ones that are more driving and beat oriented than the ethereal spacey songs. On my current playlist:

From Feels:

Did You See the Words

Banshee Beat

Purple Bottle

Turn Into Something

From Strawberry Jam:

Unsolved Mysteries

Peacebone (I think their best song)

Fireworks

From Sung Tongs:

Softest Voice

Kids on Holiday

Leaf House

When I saw them live in August they played

which is on the new album coming out next week. Gorgeous song. From the amazon page where you can sample each song, the new album sounds like their mellowest. Edited by SheikYerbuti