[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wake The Frack Up!

'canes2004

Wow, I didn't realize this was starting up so soon (seemed like forever between breaks). This show is the sh!t though. I'd recommend catching up on previous seasons if you think you'd like this. You can't unring the bell so to speak if you know the ending. Thanks for the reminder OP...I have to set up my DVR just in case.

no comments?

diallo killing herself totally took me by surprise. didn't see that coming at all.

i was pretty sure that the "evidence" suggesting starbuck was the fifth cylon would turn out to be red herrings, but i'm not totally convinced that tigh's wife is really the fifth. she just didn't seem that important, aside from giving tigh a reason to get drunk. i still wonder if the fifth is another "model" altogether, maybe one that can take different forms.

no comments?

diallo killing herself totally took me by surprise. didn't see that coming at all.

i was pretty sure that the "evidence" suggesting starbuck was the fifth cylon would turn out to be red herrings, but i'm not totally convinced that tigh's wife is really the fifth. she just didn't seem that important, aside from giving tigh a reason to get drunk. i still wonder if the fifth is another "model" altogether, maybe one that can take different forms.

I totally agree. I don't think that we know who the final cylon is yet. I'm not buying Tigh's wife. I just think his CPU is having a meltdown right now.

No way is it Tigh's wife...like you said, just not enough of an important character. I still expect it to be Adama or the President.

I need to watch it again as I didn't quite understand the Earth is Cylons angle. Was that from the DNA of the remains?

I loved the disintegration of society onboard the Galactica once the hope of Earth was lost...especially the President. I think Dee killing herself while she was still happy was incredible.

Edited by TimC

Agree with everybody. I don't think Cylon #5 is Ellen. I was starting to think it was Dee.

Dee killing herself was a total shocker. I know she was mumbling on the ride back from Earth, or what was left of it, but she seemed happy on the ship. She babysat little what's her name and went on a date with Apollo. She gave herself one nice final day and boom.

Starbuck didn't tell anyone she found "herself" in that crashed viper, did she? This is weird ship of lights stuff.

Seeing Adama get loaded and carry a weapon around and put it to his head and seeing stuff fall apart on Galactica after the earth disappointment was wild.

It still doesn't explain why Starbuck came back to the fleet in a brand new Viper. I have a feeling maybe there are actually 13 Cylon models instead of 12. 13 colonies = 13 Cylons. maybe the other Cylons do not know about the 13th. Maybe the 13th (Starbuck) is some kind of "Super Cylon" since it was created thousands of years ago. Did you see how her old boyfriend Cylon was freaked out and ran away scared? Never seen him act like that before. Why was he so afraid? Ellen being alive in the past and in the present day could mean she is a Cylon. Either that or maybe some "other entity" is in play here like some alien race or something that has been cloning these characters to put them in play thousands of years in the future (present day BSG). So many theories, so little time.

Overall the episode was awesome! What a great series. It's gonna suck when it's all said and done.

Edited by 'canes2004

I need to watch it again as I didn't quite understand the Earth is Cylons angle. Was that from the DNA of the remains?

yeah, they said they found some ancient cylon centurion armor and assumed the cylons warred with humans, but when they tested the remains, they found out all of it was cylon. but the implication is that the chief, tigh, anders and tori are all "descendants" of that society. i don't know, maybe "humans" were created by the 13th cylon tribe, and then, 2,000 years later, the "humans" created more cylons.

Starbuck didn't tell anyone she found "herself" in that crashed viper, did she? This is weird ship of lights stuff.

the was about to tell lee, but then he told her dualla killed herself.

It still doesn't explain why Starbuck came back to the fleet in a brand new Viper. I have a feeling maybe there are actually 13 Cylon models instead of 12. 13 colonies = 13 Cylons. maybe the other Cylons do not know about the 13th. Maybe the 13th (Starbuck) is some kind of "Super Cylon" since it was created thousands of years ago. Did you see how her old boyfriend Cylon was freaked out and ran away scared? Never seen him act like that before. Why was he so afraid? Ellen being alive in the past and in the present day could mean she is a Cylon. Either that or maybe some "other entity" is in play here like some alien race or something that has been cloning these characters to put them in play thousands of years in the future (present day BSG). So many theories, so little time.

Overall the episode was awesome! What a great series. It's gonna suck when it's all said and done.