[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WELCHER ALERT

nuke'em ttg

actually paying when you lose is quite the drag i must say ...

PnH is a different beast in that winners get their prizes from losers and it is a modest amount....I think Hugh One won one year and had a 6 pack of beer sent to him or something like that....basically the losers put up something equal to the value the league states(20-50ish I think) and the winner gets his/her pick and then 2nd place picks etc...

Cordo sent me a case of beer from Abita Brewery one year. :D The other year I was due a prize from another welcher among us, Los Gigantes, but he never paid up. Bailed on the league and never paid his debt. Pretty f*cking weak. :wacko: He keeps sending me friend requests on Facebook and I keep ignoring him. :D

Cordo sent me a case of beer from Abita Brewery one year. :D The other year I was due a prize from another welcher among us, Los Gigantes, but he never paid up. Bailed on the league and never paid his debt. Pretty f*cking weak. :D He keeps sending me friend requests on Facebook and I keep ignoring him. :D

:wacko: Accept his request and post on his profile that he owes you. :D

Cordo sent me a case of beer from Abita Brewery one year. :D The other year I was due a prize from another welcher among us, Los Gigantes, but he never paid up. Bailed on the league and never paid his debt. Pretty f*cking weak. :wacko: He keeps sending me friend requests on Facebook and I keep ignoring him. :D

He also stole $50 from ConFusion when he left.

Not to jump in here cause I don't know the situation, but I have a bet with PopeFlick that still needs to be paid. I would hate to be called a welcher unless, of course I abandoned a team without paying league dues. Which reminds me, AOTAOP is listening.

:wacko:

:wacko: Accept his request and post on his profile that he owes you. :D

So would all of his friends if you posted it. :D

Great minds think alike. Agree!

In my hood, welshing was a biggee, and the embarrassment started after the wounds were still healing.

Edited by rocknrobn26