[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In-progress Dynasty Draft

Robash

After a fairly quick glance I like the squad Pick 6 is putting together considering he has the 1st pick in the rookie draft and this is a PPR league that requires only starting 1 RB.

Thunderballs :wacko: and Sean Connery Mustache could also be pretty competitive. Secret Service and Flipcups could also do well if a few question marks pan out.

Not sure what's going on with Lightning but that could be tough to overcome.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a fairly quick glance I like the squad Pick 6 is putting together considering he has the 1st pick in the rookie draft and this is a PPR league that requires only starting 1 RB.

Thunderballs :wacko: and Sean Connery Mustache could also be pretty competitive. Secret Service and Flipcups could also do well if a few question marks pan out.

PM me your address...you just made my christmas card list. lol

Thunderballs :D and Sean Connery Mustache could also be pretty competitive. Secret Service and Flipcups could also do well if a few question marks pan out.

:wacko:

:D

:D This team looks fairly similar to your team in AOTAOP (Westbrook, Housh, Holt)

Your RB's are pretty solid but for my 1st pick in a start-up dynasty I am not sure I would be cool with taking a guy like Westbrook. That first pick for me (keyword) has to be a guy I can expect solid production from for the next 4-5 years. I thought I heard he may be looking at needing surgery this off-season? Your WR's also leave a little to be desired as well. But hey you got Ryan and your boy Stewart which I am sure you are stoked about so you do have some solid young guys to anchor your squad.

Anyways just having fun watching this unfold, I love drafting almost as much as game day so it's fun to throw my :wacko: in the mix and trust me that's about all it's worth :D

I am curious though, how in the god's green earth does Cassel get drafted as the #1 QB? He must have some inside info into the future the rest of us don't have. After the AJ pick things seem to have gotten a bit crazy. To each his own I guess.

I am curious though, how in the god's green earth does Cassel get drafted as the #1 QB? He must have some inside info into the future the rest of us don't have. After the AJ pick things seem to have gotten a bit crazy. To each his own I guess.

allready had a lengthy disscussion about that lol, he basically has a list of targets and a plan...my experiences in fantasy football are the team that everyone laughs at in the draft usually makes the playoffs so we will see :wacko:

:D This team looks fairly similar to your team in AOTAOP (Westbrook, Housh, Holt)

Your RB's are pretty solid but for my 1st pick in a start-up dynasty I am not sure I would be cool with taking a guy like Westbrook. That first pick for me (keyword) has to be a guy I can expect solid production from for the next 4-5 years. I thought I heard he may be looking at needing surgery this off-season? Your WR's also leave a little to be desired as well. But hey you got Ryan and your boy Stewart which I am sure you are stoked about so you do have some solid young guys to anchor your squad.

Anyways just having fun watching this unfold, I love drafting almost as much as game day so it's fun to throw my :wacko: in the mix and trust me that's about all it's worth :D

Well to be fair, I have the 1.2 rookie so drafting older RB's wasn't really a problem for me. Getting Stewart was huge for me and landing Knowshon in the rookie will solidify me RB's for the future. Yes my Wr's suck... :D Was hoping a few youngsters would fall but to no avail.

:wacko: He is from Florida, and a Gators fan.

And fing is a Mizzou fan.

Thanks. Nice pickup by Opie. Nice set of young WR's. I thought Jones would have a good year last year but had an injury all year.

2.15 31. Mr. Big Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR Tue Feb 10 6:11:53 p.m. ET 2009

6.15 95. Mr. Big Moore, Lance NOS WR Thu Feb 12 2:41:46 p.m. ET 2009

7.02 98. Mr. Big Walter, Kevin HOU WR Thu Feb 12 4:15:18 p.m. ET 2009

8.15 127. Mr. Big Jones, James GBP WR Fri Feb 13 12:16:28 p.m. ET 2009

9.02 130. Mr. Big Nelson, Jordy GBP WR Fri Feb 13 4:02:28 p.m. ET 200

I think this is the deal that broke the camels back. There are talks of people bolting this league now. Ugh.

I know I haven't been asked, but then you guys are doomed. When Ginn was a rook he was chosen mid 2nd round of NORRIS' rookie draft. Since then he has demonstrated that he is, in fact, a playmaker with upside. At the very least he hasn't blown it.

Now add in someone's perception of his potential value over the next few years, whereas a high rookie pick is still a gamble. Each owner is going to have his or her 'quirks' in any redraft league, and believe me it's magnified when acting through the prism of long term value and potential of a dynasty league.

As a dynasty owner, I think I trade picks away moreso than other owners for known quantities because I'm not yet at the point where I'm comfortable with high picks. I have Kenny Irons and Brian Leonard to show for it from that draft. I wish I had Ginn for what I gave up for both those guys.

Edited by Pope Flick

Thanks!

Taz and I were chatting on IM and he wanted those guys. I believe I might have gotten away with waiting another round each for GBs WRs, but I'd rather over pay than not get them. I figure Donald Driver's great career is coming to a close, so, ya know...

:wacko:

You wouldn't have gotten any of them if you waited another round lol. Especially Bowe,Walter and Nelson.