[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Son turns 18 today

tazinib1

Wow my buddy turns 18 today. Where did the time go? About ready to go wake him up with a pillow barrage. I'll miss him when he goes up to the University of California Santa Barbara this year.

Happy Birthday Joseph Ryan Westby.

Been there. My son is now a Junior and an only child.

I literally sat in my bedroom and cried when he drove off to college - hit me hard.

Spend every minute you can with him and best of luck to you guys. :wacko:

Wow my buddy turns 18 today. Where did the time go? About ready to go wake him up with a pillow barrage. I'll miss him when he goes up to the University of California Santa Barbara this year.

My son turned 18 back in Sept, time really flies by. Now I get to enjoy my 3 y/o until she turns 18 :wacko:

My son turned 18 back in Sept, time really flies by. Now I get to enjoy my 3 y/o until she turns 18 :wacko:

Man thats some separation you got there. My daughter is 14, going on 30 (or so she thinks).

Echoing Driveby, enjoy them while you got em. Time flies and before you know it, they are jumping out of the nest.

ETA: I woke him up with an 18 pillow attack salute.

Edited by tazinib1

:wacko: I think there's only one other Gaucho on here and he rarely posts. We'll have to get your son hooked to FF when he's done pounding beers and ogling smokin' hot coeds.

My oldest son is 21 years old and been on his own for a year and a half. Made 70 grand his first full year as a welder. Hard work and long hours, but pretty sweet if you ask me. Don't figure too many boys this day and age are up to that, at least the ones I know of.

:D Good for him, I know when I was 21 (23 years ago :wacko:) I had been on my own for 3 years and was making over 50K a year. My drug dealer loved me :D