[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So when do you know if you had a good time at a party?

rocknrobn26

.....When your wife can smell each perfume that sticks to you and can also tell you who each women was!!! :wacko:

I reek right now from various perfumes from wimmens I hugged (after a party) and my wife can tell me who (whom) I hugged based on the scent they left!! :D

No Mexicans!

.....When your wife can smell each perfume that sticks to you and can also tell you who each women was!!! :wacko:

I reek right now from various perfumes from wimmens I hugged (after a party) and my wife can tell me who (whom) I hugged based on the scent they left!! :D

No Mexicans!

At least they were women this time. Nice job rr.

I would say you had a GREAT time at the party. :D:D:D

I know this is different from your story but I remember years ago my friend was out at strip clubs all night and smelled like perfume from lap dances so he actually put gasoline on himself at the gas station to counter the smell :wacko: thank God nobody smoked around him

I know this is different from your story but I remember years ago my friend was out at strip clubs all night and smelled like perfume from lap dances so he actually put gasoline on himself at the gas station to counter the smell :D thank God nobody smoked around him

I had a friend up north that used to do that with diesel fuel from his dump truck. He would stop every night on his way home from work. Upon leaving he would open the drain at the bottom of the side mounted fuel tank and lather up. He claimed to his wife that he was always having problems with the water separator on the truck.

Upon divorcing him the wife told him that would have been much more believable if the strip club wasn't on her way home from work or, if he would have at least not parked the truck IN FRONT of the strip club. :wacko:

I know this is different from your story but I remember years ago my friend was out at strip clubs all night and smelled like perfume from lap dances so he actually put gasoline on himself at the gas station to counter the smell :wacko: thank God nobody smoked around him

what about the glitter on his forehead?

I know this is different from your story but I remember years ago my friend was out at strip clubs all night and smelled like perfume from lap dances so he actually put gasoline on himself at the gas station to counter the smell :D thank God nobody smoked around him

:D They should provide showers at those places! :D

Wait, is this another GILF thread? :wacko:

Uhhhh.....YEAH! :D

I did, and thanks Clubby! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26