[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Screw you, Monday. Screw you.

AtomicCEO

At the end of last week, I sent a cost estimate to one of our Salesman, and he forwarded directly to a customer without reading it.

So I wrote back "No, dumbass! That was our cost... you were supposed to mark it up!"... and he forwarded that directly to the customer.

This morning I came in and saw that, and I wrote back indignantly: "Salesman, please stop forwarding my emails to customers. Whether it's costs or personal comments, I want to be able to shoot the sh:t without it ending up in customers hands all the time."

... and I sent it to the customer by mistake.

Epic fail.

At the end of last week, I sent a cost estimate to one of our Salesman, and he forwarded directly to a customer without reading it.

So I wrote back "No, dumbass! That was our cost... you were supposed to mark it up!"... and he forwarded that directly to the customer.

This morning I came in and saw that, and I wrote back indignantly: "Salesman, please stop forwarding my emails to customers. Whether it's costs or personal comments, I want to be able to shoot the sh:t without it ending up in customers hands all the time."

Epic fail.

You can't be serious. I mean, really?

Epic fail.

OMG ... That is hysterical but isn't at the same time. If I was in your position the salesman would probably be gone!

Epic fail.

WOW!! :wacko: That's such a nightmare sequence of events that you can't help but laugh when looking back at it. You gotta wonder what the customer is thinking.

Epic fail.

Either one is grounds for dismissal. Not like he couldn't be replaced in this economy. What a dumbass. :wacko:

It's a good Monday here... owner just told everyone that he's doing a company-wide paycut of 10% until things turn around.

Some of the employees were unhappy, they know, but don't realize how close we are to closing the doors for good.

What's your line of work if you don't mind me asking?

I never thought I needed this before, but now I've implemented it:

Have you ever sent an email message and instantly knew you forgot to include some information or the attachment? Microsoft Outlook (not Outlook Express) will allow you to set up a "Rule" to delay messages for whatever time period you need. This will give you a chance to open it and change messages before they are sent.

* Open Outlook, click on START, All Programs, Microsoft Office, Outlook.

* Click on TOOLS, Rules & Alerts.

* Click on New Rule "Start from a blank rule".

* Click in Step 1 box, "Check message after sending".

* Next, click on "On this machine only".

* Next, Click in Step 1 box, "Defer delivery by a number of minutes".

* Click in Step 2 box, "a number of" enter the number of minutes (usually 1).

* Click on OK, click on Finish.

Done.

Because I'm also that guy who always sends a second email 30 seconds later with "Whoops, here's the attachment".

I don't mean to sound rude, but what kind of monkey salesmen do you have? Is this a car dealership or something? I've been in sales since I got out of college in 2001. I've traded up several jobs through distributors and now rep agencies and I can only think of a few knuckle draggers that would be dumb enough to pass along cost and I work in an industry that single digit margins (at least my portion of the business) are common.