[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attn: Texas fans (UT)

Scooby

No, it didn't have an faggie with his arm up a cows arse. It's a nice place if you don't mind slumming it in Longview.

Could be worse.......I mean it could be Tyler.

We have a few houses in my neighborhood that have their driveways painted burnt orange (or might actually be tinted concrete) with the white Longhorn logo. :D

I may have to re-do my drive, damned school bus used to pull into it turn around when my kids road the bus. :wacko:

Where did you go to college?

Tyler Junior College, Northeast Louisiana University, East Texas State University and the University of Texas at Tyler. I've attended classes at all of them. Based on you asking this question I have a feeling you know where I graduated from.

Tyler Junior College, Northeast Louisiana University, East Texas State University and the University of Texas at Tyler. I've attended classes at all of them. Based on you asking this question I have a feeling you know where I graduated from.

You didn't graduate from Commerce?

College of Business and Technology :wacko:

So let the record state the perchy boy has a diploma, his only college diploma from the Texas A&M system.

Game over, I win. I pwn.

So let the record state the perchy boy has a diploma, his only college diploma from the Texas A&M system.

Game over, I win. I pwn.

The semester I graduated it became TAMU-C. The gave us the option of having East Texas State University or TAMU-C on our diploma's but if we wanted TAMU-C on our diploma we had to pay an extra $20. I told them very kindly that I would rather pay them $20 to make sure I got East Texas State University on mine. Well, when I get the diploma, it had TAMU-C on it and literally wanted to puke.

The semester I graduated it became TAMU-C. The gave us the option of having East Texas State University or TAMU-C on our diploma's but if we wanted TAMU-C on our diploma we had to pay an extra $20. I told them very kindly that I would rather pay them $20 to make sure I got East Texas State University on mine. Well, when I get the diploma, it had TAMU-C on it and literally wanted to puke.

GIG'EM my brother!!!

GIG'EM my brother!!!

You have no idea how bad that bothers me. When I started college, UT didn't have the program I needed. A&M offered one, and I actually could have gotten it, but didn't want to be a faggie. So I went to NLU for a while, but really didn't like it. NLU's only redeeming quality was that the drinking age was 18 in Louisiana at the time. Farted around with some TJC and UT Tyler classes and then went to Commerce which also had the program I needed.