[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2009 NCAA POOL

Cunning Runt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To use a basketball term - a full court press as the clock is winding down.

293 brackets entered thus far.

There's some coin to be won. True dat.

To join, click here: http://www.pickhoops.com/russhire2009pool

Full court press is still on - just a few more hours.

12:20EDT cut off.

410 entries thus far - so even more coin to be won. Truer dat.

See ya online!

Thanks,

Russ

To join, click here: http://www.pickhoops.com/russhire2009pool

Edited by Cunning Runt

I can't access the site from work but I need to send you paypal this morning. Can you give me a count of my entries?

All the Waddells (including CHIEFJAY) - I think 13

Andy Vassallo - 2

Mike Petrucci - 1

Total - 16

Not sure about these ones. If you seen one for these guys let me know. Steve Watson, Jim Holevas, Tim Wojcik, Chris Murphy. I'm guessing not but if you do I need to pay for them as well.

Jason

I can't access the site from work but I need to send you paypal this morning. Can you give me a count of my entries?

All the Waddells (including CHIEFJAY) - I think 13 - Jason 2, Matt 3, Craig 3, David 3,

Andy Vassallo - 2 - 2 is ACCURATE

Mike Petrucci - 1 - 1 is ACCURATE

Total - 16 - I GET 14

Not sure about these ones. If you seen one for these guys let me know. Steve Watson - NONE, Jim Holevas - NONE, Tim Wojcik - NONE, Chris Murphy - NONE. I'm guessing not but if you do I need to pay for them as well.

Jason

Were there separate ones for Chief Jay and Jason? I see that Jason Waddell has two entries. Did you name them Chief Jay 1 and 2? My tally for the Waddells suggests 11, plus the other three for a total of 14. Once I apply payment to the sheets, I'll be able to see real quick what sheets are left unaccounted for so if I missed it this time, no worries, you can get me later for the others if there are unpaids.

I do need an extra $.50 per sheet to cover the paypal fees.

Were there separate ones for Chief Jay and Jason? I see that Jason Waddell has two entries. Did you name them Chief Jay 1 and 2? My tally for the Waddells suggests 11, plus the other three for a total of 14. Once I apply payment to the sheets, I'll be able to see real quick what sheets are left unaccounted for so if I missed it this time, no worries, you can get me later for the others if there are unpaids.

I do need an extra $.50 per sheet to cover the paypal fees.

yep, Jason Waddell / Chiefjay = 2 combined.

Looks like my cuz didn't enter his. He emailed them to me like I'm his assistant. I've left him a voice mail.

One more, Tom Simoncic.

yep, Jason Waddell / Chiefjay = 2 combined.

Looks like my cuz didn't enter his. He emailed them to me like I'm his assistant. I've left him a voice mail.

One more, Tom Simoncic.

He had one for a total of 15.

Gonna be a nice pool. A couple grand to be won anyway.

Doink around with the features on the website - pretty cool. They kick in after the the 1st/2nd round of games.

Doink around with the features on the website - pretty cool. They kick in after the the 1st/2nd round of games.

Will do.

Anyone know a work around to get their indirectly? My work has it blocked.

I think I have 5 more coming.

2 for Josh (Butch) Waddell

3 for Rob Dotson

Sounds like maybe 20 total.

They're filling out their picks now then they'll have me add them to my name. I'll label them accordingly. It's going to come down to the wire.

You can also fax them to me if that's easier. I would manually enter them and assign them under your name.

260-424-1077

I'm in.

Did one with my picks and one using the "quick pick" feature. Let's hope I can beat the random computer generated picks.

I did all mine with the quick pick feature. You can input your desired risk level percentage and it quick-picked based on your upset tolerance. I then went back and checked them to see if there was anything really funky and changed a few things, but for the most part, I stuck with what it generated. I'd never done it this way before, so I figgered - what the f-ck?

I've never won anything actually picking myself, so why not.

Edited by Cunning Runt

How do you tell your wife you meeting up on the East side with some guy named Cunning Runt? :wacko:

BTW, I am signed up! Paypal coming your way.

Are you kidding, for twiley that is an easy explanation.

Try explaining away penguin spunk stains like he did...... now that is difficult.

Ok -

I know a number of you are in.

Thanks and good luck first and foremost. With your help, a record turnout of 478 bracket sheets were entered.

Most of what you're gonna want to know is on the website., but I do send out a spreadsheet frequently mainly to show who's paid and who hasn't. First draft should be in your inbox now.

Thanks again !!!!

:wacko: