[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our first Commercial

tazinib1

Here is a look at an almost final cut of our first commercial. Very proud that it involves the nationwide cancer awareness campaign. This commercial will run in San Diego beginning Monday. We have another commercial in the editing phase that will touch on the campaign on a national level and should air mid April. Very exciting times.

Hope you guys like it. There will be some graphics (event, time, date and website) added to it so its not completely done, but almost.

Comments? Likes? Dislikes?

Nice job. The audio doesn't sync up with the guys fingers on the guitar that second time he's shown, but that's something most people won't notice, just nerd guitar players like me. :wacko:

Nice job. The audio doesn't sync up with the guys fingers on the guitar that second time he's shown, but that's something most people won't notice, just nerd guitar players like me. :wacko:

Ya know I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out. BTW: that guy played that for almost 30 minutes straight without a break lol. Felt sorry for the guy then I looked at the calluses he had.

Ya know I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out. BTW: that guy played that for almost 30 minutes straight without a break lol. Felt sorry for the guy then I looked at the calluses he had.

:wacko:

If he had caluses, he didn't feel it. Nice sound though.

Will that be a TV commercial? that's pretty long for a commercial, but nicely done. Was the whole thing done in-house or did you farm stuff out, like the script?

All in-house. Our first production as a company. And yes its a tv spot and will air at length. They are getting free air time from the major networks.

:wacko: His group was trying for the Super Bowl Doritos ad and was a finalist.

Yep that was a commercial spec for a contest. This is different. This is something we are doing for a "client". Our first of many to come I hope.

Hope you guys like it. There will be some graphics (event, time, date and website) added to it so its not completely done, but almost.

Definitely need the website up earlier and longer, otherwise great!