[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Norton question

Front Row

When you pay for a script can you use it on more than one puter , or do you have to buy another key code ?

I was going to call Norton HQ in Bangladesh , but I hate talking those third world pricks.

I have it on two pc's just use the same key code.

use AVG, adaware, and spybot and you have vastly superior performance for free.

No you don't. You really have a dramatically less of a clue about computers than you think you do.

The usual $50-$80 Norton covers 3 machines with same key. Read the fine print.

No you don't. You really have a dramatically less of a clue about computers than you think you do.

really, how is Norton superior?

This is what I just signed up for last month. So do you think that you can use the same key and get updates without Norton knowing about you using the program on 25 different 'puters? I don't think so.

Edited by MikesVikes

So do you think that you can use the same key and get updates without Norton knowing about you using the program on 25 different 'puters?

Of course not fruittard, they get an individual snapshot of your system, like the mac address, and every day when a machine searches out for an update, the update server counts how many 'machines' are using the same key. More than are licensed for the key, you'll know.