[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas Governor Says Seccession a Possibility

Perchoutofwater

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kind of looney. :wacko:

Another intelligent reply from a left wing nut not addressing what has been said, but commenting on the person that said it. Thanks for you contribution to this discussion.

I don't care about military service by my president.

:wacko: you sure as hell coulda fooled me the last 8 years.

yeah, no joke.

Anyone care to post a gazillion links to old threads?

You really don't see a difference between:

"I was never drafted and never served"

and

"My dad got me into the National Guard to avoid the draft, and I got drunk and skipped it"?

I think someone who did serve is probably going to harbor a little more resentment toward the AWOL Coward.

that would seem to qualify as "caring about the military service of my president".

Seems like you misquoted me. What I really said and what you say I said are two totally different things and you know that. I assume you did not use the quote function to quote me accurately out of laziness and not out of a Karl Rove like desire to intentionally misquote me to win a Tailgate argument. :lame-o:

I don't see service as a qualification for president. I see having your Daddy geting you out of Vietnam with a sweet little gig guarding Mississippi and you still go AWOL while they were removing a bullet from my Dad's shoulder and then later in life disparaging your opponent's actual combat service

in order to win an election as less than desirable behavior. I'm not going to ignore the fact that for the last 8 years I was told what an American hater I was for not backing the AWOL coward only to find those same chickenhawks talking about succession and revolution 4 months into the new guy's presidency. We told you that you were the ones who really hated America. And here it is almost 5 months post 43 and much like my 5 year old, we are getting treasonous tantrums becuase now all of a sudden democracy doesn't work.

The tea parties are fine, it's a legit form of protest, albeit unoriginal and a waste of tea. Talk of succession by my govenor is not acceptable. I'd tell you guys to love it or leave it but since in your short sightedness you got rid of Noriega, Marcos and the Taliban, there's really no where left for you to go that would be an ideological match.

You have any idea of how much industry the country would lose if this were to happen? Your flippant "Go" shows either ignorance or stupidity. Texas would fare a lot better than with out the US than the US would fare without Texas. Think of the oil reserves (and do you really think Texans would blink on drilling of the coast? Think of the port of Houston, and all the refineries. Texas produces more energy than any other state, and twice as much wind energy than any other state.

Like that is news to any of us :wacko:

Seems like you misquoted me. What I really said and what you say I said are two totally different things and you know that. I assume you did not use the quote function to quote me accurately out of laziness and not out of a Karl Rove like desire to intentionally misquote me to win a Tailgate argument. :lame-o:

:D

here is a link to the post.

how the hell do you figure I misquoted you?

that is a pretty crappy accusation to throw out when you are completely wrong. :wacko:

Do you trockers ever get tired of repeating yourselves to one another? :D

Never!

Oh and since you have Abita Beer as your avatar, I take it it is pretty good? I saw some at the store for the first time yesterday and ALMOST gave it a shot.... :wacko:

:D

here is a link to the post.

how the hell do you figure I misquoted you?

that is a pretty crappy accusation to throw out when you are completely wrong. :wacko:

For someone as anal retentive about semantics as you, this should be obvious. Especially since both he and I have now come flat out and told you the difference.

Seriously. Get back on point.