[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(Championship) 2nd Annual Menudo :Divingboard: Tournament - 2009

Menudo

The fact that Penny from The Big Bang Theory (good show) has made it this far is kinda sad. She's attractive and all, but I don't find her to be anywhere near elite hotness. Kaley < Superiorly awesome. In fact, if you didn't go to school with a girl hotter than Kaley Cuoco than I feel bad for you in general. Just my 2 cents. Everyone has their own preferences, but I've tried and I just can't be open minded about this.

The fact that Penny from The Big Bang Theory (good show) has made it this far is kinda sad. She's attractive and all, but I don't find her to be anywhere near elite hotness. Kaley < Superiorly awesome. In fact, if you didn't go to school with a girl hotter than Kaley Cuoco than I feel bad for you in general. Just my 2 cents. Everyone has their own preferences, but I've tried and I just can't be open minded about this.

+1000

That pretty much sums it up.

+1000000

pretty much. on the other hand, if I was ever even in the same 5-mile radius as someone as hot as fox, I am pretty certain my peenus would have taken control of my body and immediately started leading me around like one of those divining rods.

+1

Megan Fox over Kaley Cuoco 38 to 16

Last year's runner-up is now this year's champion.

The Menudo "Dvingboard: Champion for 2009 is: Megan Fox

Stay tuned for the M.I.T. (Menudo Invitational Tournament of Babes), and then the vote for the grand champion.

Menudo :Divingboard: Tournament History

2009 Championship

Megan Fox over Kaley Cuoco

2009 Final Four

Kaley Cuoco over Scarlett Johansson

Megan Fox over Jessica Alba

2008 Championship

Keeley Hazell over Megan Fox

2008 Final Four

Megan Fox over Cheryl Cole

Keeley Hazell over Gemma Atkinson