[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poll says US heading the right way

Ursa Majoris

I hope this is true but have no reason to believe this poll means anything at all. Why? Because almost nobody has any freaking idea whether or not we're "headed in the right direction". Especially John and Jane public.

What does that even mean? What it means to me is that those of us who were pretty certain that we were looking at the single worst president in history are still caught up in the post coital bliss of finally being done with him. I suppose that's "headed in the right direction" but whatever.

Nearly 80 percent believe that the rising federal debt will hurt future generations, and Obama is getting mixed reviews at best for his handling of the issue.

Have to agree here! Can it be that people actually don't hate Obama because Rush says so but still disagree with some of his financial decisions?

Aren't we pretty much headed toward a guanateed massive inflation with all of the money that the Fed is printing? I think what were experiencing right now is something akin to the eye of the hurricane.

Aren't we pretty much headed toward a guanateed massive inflation with all of the money that the Fed is printing? I think what were experiencing right now is something akin to the eye of the hurricane.

The majority are poor (and smell bad) so don't care.