[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who (whom) should we see?

rocknrobn26

Shows in Vegas...  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which One???

• Donny and Marie (My wife wants to see them :bag:)
    • Danny Gans (Heard he puts on a great show and he is cheaper now)
    • Cher (expensive but we all should help support our senior citizens)
    • Rita Rudner (Love her! But I've already seen her 4 times, the wife once)
    • Tom Jones (:shrug:)
    • Cirque...The Beatles
    • Other (please post)

So were going to Vegas in May, and for a change there are gonna be a lot of headliners there, plus a stage show that has gotten good reviews from friends. Hep me out! :D

BTW...Puddy is not an option. He won't be there. :wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

I can't think of his name right now, but the Black guy from whose line is it anyway at the Venetian. We saw him the last trip out and he is an absolute riot, if you like whose line is it anyway.

ETA: Wayne Brady

Edited by T_bone65

I can't think of his name right now, but the Black guy from whose line is it anyway at the Venetian. We saw him the last trip out and he is an absolute riot, if you like whose line is it anyway.

ETA: Wayne Brady

Sounds cool, but is not there when we will be there! :wacko:

Well that sucks, if you go to the Flamingo tell Claudeen hi from Ted and Gloria

Sure will. I have to stop by there and cash my Steelers SB ticket. :wacko:

Last time we were in Vegas we were given free tix to see Danny Ganz.

We didn't enjoy it at all. It was an hour of rapid fire impressions (and they weren't even that good) and a little singing and dancing. The Sheikette and I thought it was what a tacky Vegas show would be like if you tried to script one into a movie where the characters go to a bad tacky Vegas show.

I'd say go to Cirque. They're awesome.

I've seen both the Blue Man Group and O in Vegas would highly recommend both of these shows. O is an aquatic version of Cirque de Soleil if you don't know.

I voted for LOVE (the Beatles Cirque show). If you like the Beatles and at least slightly enjoy Cirque shows, this is my favorite Cirque show in Vegas.

I have heard COUNTLESS reports of people being disappointed by Danny Gans, FWIW.

Edited by TDFFFreak

:wacko:

I'll also be the only one that she'll be thankful for taking her later that night. :D

The problem is my wife is pre-diabetic, and I'm afraid she'll go into Anaphylactic shock cuz the show is tooooo sweet! :D

I've seen both the Blue Man Group and O in Vegas would highly recommend both of these shows. O is an aquatic version of Cirque de Soleil if you don't know.

Did Blue Man 3 times. Great show and could see it again. Cirque (The Beatles) intrigues me cause I like the Beatles. NOT the stage stuff, so the aquatic version is of no appeal. But thanks for the recc..

oes Criss ANgel do shows in Vegas? The magician that does the Mindfreak show?

Otherwise I heard Cirque is well worth the admission . . .

He does the production of Cirque @ the Luxor. Thanks, but I'll pass on that.

I voted for LOVE (the Beatles Cirque show). If you like the Beatles and at least slightly enjoy Cirque shows, this is my favorite Cirque show in Vegas.

I have heard COUNTLESS reports of people being disappointed by Danny Gans, FWIW.

Leaning towards that one. But then I mentioned "George Wallace" who I have seen 3 times, different show each time, and the wife said "OK". He's pretty cheap, plus he's a late show, which we prefer, and the guy is very funny!

Still would like more suggs. FWIW...this is the first time in many years we had this many choices! :D

Thanks to all! :D

+1

"Love" is your fave, but the only seats available are pretty high up (nose bleed sec #208 row M). The only nite we can see them is on the Monday.

Sooo, is it worth $123 that high up?

ETA:

That price is still the most $$$ seats @ a 25% discount.

Edited by rocknrobn26

Thanks Taz.

Man...at those prices on Stub Hub, I'm getting 2 tickets for the price of one, similar seats, direct from Mirage. :wacko:

Way to help a Huddle brotha out, Taz!!! :D

Way to help a Huddle brotha out, Taz!!! :D

No argument. Taz is aces! :D

Man...you need anything from me, just ask! You be cool Bro!

Here we go:

Talk to the wife and of all the possibilities she said lets see "Love". I go back to the Mirage site (expecting the nose bleeders, but that's ok), click on the 25% disc. dates and our date is there. Click on "Best available" and get Sec. 105, Row "E", seats 7 & 8 (aisle seats)! 5 freakin' rows from the stage for $10 more than the nose bleeds, and ~$297 cheaper than "Stub Hub"! :wacko: Bottom line, $257 for 2 tickets! Amazing! :D

I am happy as a pig in chit! :D

Thank you all! The Huddle comes thru as usual. :2cents: But for the youngin's that may not know:

In the old days early 70's-early 80's headliners were $25/ seat. That included up to 4 drinks per person. Granted you had to lube the Maître d' to get a better seat (anywhere from $5 to $20 depending on how popular the show was) , but there was NO ASSIGNED SEATING!

The system today is sooo much better, though I have to admit when I was considered a high roller, askin' the pit boss for good seats worked well for me. But those days are gone.

FYI: Danny Gans died this morning.

Really?

You made a good choice RR if you like the Beatles. I've seen LOVE twice and my favorite piece in the show is Lady Madonna. Simple, rythmic and very cool IMO (and I usually love the big production pieces). Let us know what you think.