[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Common sense

Front Row

Glen Beck :wacko: just turned Arlen Secter into a democrat.

God the republicans remaining are so extreme. They are becoming a minority white/southern party.

Plus they are Bizarro Nostradami. :D

The more they continue to bemoan the economic moves of Obama, the more we can rest assure it will turn out great. :D

Specter has been a democrat all along. He will be beaten this next election.

Until then, he may break the filibusters. :D

There was some speculation that he was blackballed by his party when he voted for the stimulus, and no one was including him on things. :wacko:

Until then, he may break the filibusters. :D

There was some speculation that he was blackballed by his party when he voted for the stimulus, and no one was including him on things. :wacko:

That might be true, but he did this because polling data showed he had next to zero chance of winning the my favorite party primary. I'm sure there was some kind of back-door deal that the dems wouldn't run anyone against him, and he probably agreed to vote for the union-intimidation bill.

That might be true, but he did this because polling data showed he had next to zero chance of winning the my favorite party primary. I'm sure there was some kind of back-door deal that the dems wouldn't run anyone against him, and he probably agreed to vote for the union-intimidation bill.

:wacko: Word filter is in effect, that is not your favorite party.