[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

internet gambling

dmarc117

I wish it was more standardized. I'd like to be able to log onto a site and put a wager on a game compared to phoning a guy I know to have him either call it into a larger bookie or take the bet himself.

This country needs to get over the fact that gambling is sinful. The people here in Virginny think you go to Hell for it but they are the first ones in line for the state-run lottery and fill up buses to Atlantic City every f'n weekend. Hypocrites.

It wouldn't bother me to be taxed if it were well regulated instead of shipping my money down to Barbados and hoping the site isn't rigged to increase the rake.

This country needs to get over the fact that gambling is sinful. The people here in Virginny think you go to Hell for it but they are the first ones in line for the state-run lottery and fill up buses to Atlantic City every f'n weekend. Hypocrites.

It wouldn't bother me to be taxed if it were well regulated instead of shipping my money down to Barbados and hoping the site isn't rigged to increase the rake.

+1

Frank basically wants to repeal the UIGEA which is basically unenforceable. Then, look to regulate what sites (poker only) can legally enter the US market. Sports Betting is still illegal under the Wire Act or whatever it is called.

Just regulate and tax it. THen, players would have actual recourse rather than hope that the courts in barbados or whereve would do anything.