[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas infant dies from the swine flu

Randall

My wife is a teacher and they have gone to 8 mandatory cleanings of the class room per day

There have not been any reported cases by us yet, southeast Houston, but I am sure someone will get it sooner or later. I think the schools are being overly cautious, but I think that is probably a good thing at this point. If the kids and my wife have to go to school for another week in June, BFD.

I blame the Democrats for all of this . .

There was NEVER a swine flu epidemic when BUSH was in charge!

But seriously, I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Wasn't the last time we had a swine flu outbreak when we had another democrat in office who made a bad economy worse, and appeased the enemy?

My wife is a teacher and they have gone to 8 mandatory cleanings of the class room per day

There have not been any reported cases by us yet, southeast Houston, but I am sure someone will get it sooner or later. I think the schools are being overly cautious, but I think that is probably a good thing at this point. If the kids and my wife have to go to school for another week in June, BFD.

We haven't taken any extra measures that I'm aware of here. No talk of closing so far.

We all get the flu shot here every year. I don't know why you wouldn't.

Because it's based on last year's flu and thus may not be effective?

Because those of us who don't still don't automatically get the flu every year?

Because even when you do, you just end up crapping yourself and watching Leave It To Beaver re-runs for a few days and then go on with your life?

Because it's based on last year's flu and thus may not be effective?

Because those of us who don't still don't automatically get the flu every year?

Because even when you do, you just end up crapping yourself and watching Leave It To Beaver re-runs for a few days and then go on with your life?

It's not based on last year's flu. But is a guess on which strains will become prevalent the next fall. It's not a guarantee you won't get sick, but it may help. We get them free at work so it's pretty convenient, and then we take our daughter to the pediatrician for hers.