[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 Cops fired in Alabama

THE SIX KINGS

2 lessons learned here.........

dont commit police brutality

and

dont run from the cops

Doubt it - you think this jag off is capable of learning a lesson? He will sue - he will win money and live the rest of life like the idiot he was that day.

I would like to see it play out this way...

The jag off drivers sues the city and has his day in court and wins like $100,000. As he walks out of te court room with his big a$$ smile he gets ushered back in and he becomes the defendant for the cop that he ran over and the cop sues his a$$ and wins a judgement for $500,000.

The dude got 20 years for hitting the cop at the beginning of the video.

Cops let their rage get the best of them here - the guy could have been dead already. I especially thought the tough guy cop kneeling at the perps head and hammering him with both fists was stupid.

Both the perp and the cops got what they deserved. Frankly I don't want cops like that out on the street.

Cops let their rage get the best of them here - the guy could have been dead already. I especially thought the tough guy cop kneeling at the perps head and hammering him with both fists was stupid.

Both the perp and the cops got what they deserved. Frankly I don't want cops like that out on the street.

Pretty much. Part of why cops deserve to be shown respect is because they have a really tough job. One of the things that makes that job so tough is the fact that they have to behave civilly in very uncivil situations. They clearly failed in that regard here.

Pretty much. Part of why cops deserve to be shown respect is because they have a really tough job. One of the things that makes that job so tough is the fact that they have to behave civilly in very uncivil situations. They clearly failed in that regard here.

+1 to both.

The only thing I don't like about this is that tard put everyone's father, mother, child, etc. in danger with the high-speed escapade. I don't know 'bout AL, but in GA that's not even a freakin' felony.

3rd lesson is police brutality gets you fired.

Ummmm. I think that was the first choice.

All parties got what they deserved. Until recently, I have been enforcing child exploitation/predator violators for the last three years. The hardest I have EVER had to work at keeping my cool was when taking these worthless pieces of sh!t, waste of oxygen, living scum things down.

The above comment about maintaining civility in uncivil situations is spot on. Maintaining composure in chaotic situations is even more important! It is a tough job and harder than I ever imagined when I first got into it.

I have been enforcing child exploitation/predator violators for the last three years.

Two types of people we should immediately put a bullet in their heads are child molesters and animals abusers. Be done with it. I don't want to waste one second of time and effort trying to "rehabilate" these fools. Some people don't deserve a second chance.

I'll volunteer to pull the trigger on every one of 'em if the state doesn't want to.

I can understand why the cops did what they did but that does not excuse it. I think what may be most troubling about this is the bit alluded to at the end of the CNN segment. It is only a year and a half later that this guy is now finding out that all the injuries he suffered that day did not come from the car wreck. That is just going to make it worse for the Birmingham PD. They did the right thing in firing the cops involved immediately, but this will come back to haunt them. They guy found out about the beating at his trial for cripes sake. That's just dumb.