[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Home sweet home!

tazinib1

Just returned home today after being gone almost 4 weeks. Met some pretty cool people on set of the Independent Feature Film called "Bones" and got to party with Zakk Wylde at his pad. I'm leaving again the 25th for another 3 week film, this time its an AFI (American Film Institute) student film so its alot higher pay and they follow all the union rules so I'm not gonna be dead after week 1.

Got alot of catching up to do here....I feel like I"m starting over after missing so much.

Did you ask Zack if he ever banged Elizabeth Berkley or Tiffani Thiessen when he was on Saved By The Bell?

That is way too long a question for Zak to focus on.

Could you please hook me up with a lead acting role starring opposite Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, & Jessica Alba. I only have a title at this point. It's called "Three Chicks Have A Foursome With A Middle-Aged, Fat Man". I can work up a script quickly.

If you can't do that, then please stop bragging about all of your brushes with fame. :wacko:

Serious question, working on these various TV Show & Movie sets: Taking personality out of the equation, who is the hottest celebrity chick that you ever had the pleasure of seeing in person ? On another note, who was the coolest big-time famous person you've worked with ?

Serious question, working on these various TV Show & Movie sets: Taking personality out of the equation, who is the hottest celebrity chick that you ever had the pleasure of seeing in person ? On another note, who was the coolest big-time famous person you've worked with ?

tough question. In all, most of them have been pretty cool.

Hottest chick? Dude that one is so hard to answer its not even funny. Hell, I bet the majority of the hot chicks I've met on set are actually crew (Glamor Squad usually). But I have to give this one to Rebecca De Mornay only because she was the chick I dreamed about as pre-teens after watching Risky Business. But Pamela Anderson was pretty hot without make-up. As apposed to Jessica Simpson...god what a scary sight that was.

Coolest? Ed O'Neil, Zakk Wylde, Luis Guzman. Honarable mention goes to Bruce Greenwood cause he let me beat him in chess.

tough question. In all, most of them have been pretty cool.

Hottest chick? Dude that one is so hard to answer its not even funny. Hell, I bet the majority of the hot chicks I've met on set are actually crew (Glamor Squad usually). But I have to give this one to Rebecca De Mornay only because she was the chick I dreamed about as pre-teens after watching Risky Business. But Pamela Anderson was pretty hot without make-up. As apposed to Jessica Simpson...god what a scary sight that was.

Coolest? Ed O'Neil, Zakk Wylde, Luis Guzman. Honarable mention goes to Bruce Greenwood cause he let me beat him in chess.

Every time I hear Rebecca De Mornay, I think of her scene behind the bleachers with a stranger in "...And God Created Women" :wacko: