[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DC area Huddlers?

tbimm

YO...just saw it on the news myself. Thankfully, as TBIMM stated, I don't ever ride the metro to work.

Jackass ... :D ..answer your phone or are ya blockin me there too :wacko: glad you're alright and didn't spill any your Captain on board :D

Jackass ... :D ..answer your phone or are ya blockin me there too :wacko: glad you're alright and didn't spill any your Captain on board :D

:D We were in the middle of bathtime for Elise and she heard my phone but it was downstairs. YOU are my boy blue

I can't imagine the sound of the screaming brakes before they hit, if the train was not on automatic...

From what I have heard there were no screaming brakes, just collison as it wasn't on automatic either....hmmmmmm wonder if sending a text message will come into play here

Edited by T_bone65

I take a short trip on the red line every day I work, but on the other end of the line. I also always sit in middle cars. I was off yesterday but wouldn't have been affected anyway(other than delays). The wife is freaked out about it now though.

I take a short trip on the red line every day I work, but on the other end of the line. I also always sit in middle cars. I was off yesterday but wouldn't have been affected anyway(other than delays). The wife is freaked out about it now though.

What, you don't want to enjoy the 270 commute :wacko:

FWIW I go from Hagerstown to DC everyday

You are a very sick man.

I only ride from Shady Grove to Rockville, so even if I was allowed to drive the train is quicker. Plus, as a bartender, I'm heading in to work when most people are headed home. I'm glad I don't work this week until Thurs. though, there's probably going to be serious delays for days.

I only ride from Shady Grove to Rockville, so even if I was allowed to drive the train is quicker. Plus, as a bartender, I'm heading in to work when most people are headed home. I'm glad I don't work this week until Thurs. though, there's probably going to be serious delays for days.

Very serious delays I am sure. Where do you tend at in Rockville?

From what I have heard there were no screaming brakes, just collison as it wasn't on automatic either....hmmmmmm wonder if sending a text message will come into play here

A MARTA operator was suspended in the last week after being caught doing this.