[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beisbol query

muck

I have a chance to buy a handful of games from a guy who has season tickets to the KC Royals this year. And, I really don't follow the game like I used to...

I'll be using these games to take clients and prospects to, and so would like to get something interesting for them to see.

As you would guess, several of the Detroit games are available, as are several other teams. Realizing that the Yankees, etc. aren't options, which teams would you most want to see? My options are:

April: Cleveland, Minnesota, Texas

May: Toronto, Detroit

June: NYMets, Detroit

July: Baltimore

August: Chicago White Sox, Anaheim, Detroit

September: Detroit, Cleveland

I've already locked down a KC/STL game in June, and have two other games to get (I'm in a 'draft' with three other guys)...which team would you like to see the best.

The whole "potential playoff race" approach was what I was intending to do with at least one or two of my five picks...

So, I went ahead and took the Sept 28 game with Cleveland...

There are still two games w/ Anaheim and one game with the White Sox in August that I'd like to snag one of with my next pick. There are four games picked before I pick again...so, I hope that someone goes for the early season games with Toronto or Minnesota...

Thanks guys!