[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss for 1.07 and 1.09 in 2nd year dynasty

12 team ppr, otherwise standard scoring, dynasty. Roster below.

I give: Randy Moss

I get: 1.07 and 1.09 rookie picks.

I feel like i'm getting too little. Am I just being greedy?

My Squad:

QB: Peyton Manning / Jason Campbell

RB: Jamal Lewis / Thomas Jones / Cedric Benson / Sammy Morris / Kevin Jones / Jacob Hester

WR: Terrell Owens / Randy Moss / Donald Driver / Jerry Porter / Antwaan Randle-El / Bobby Wade

TE: Heath Miller / Ben Utecht / LJ Smith

D/ST: Eagles / Seahawks

K: Phil Dawson

Rookie Picks: 1.8-4.8

Wrong forum, this belongs in the fantay adviceforum, FYI.

Too little IMO by a long shot. Appears to be an offense only league, so the picks have even less value.

If it was an earlier pick this year and one next year then I'd be more inclined to consider it.

Edited by Big Country

Wrong forum, this belongs in the fantay adviceforum, FYI.

Too little IMO by a long shot. Appears to be an offense only league, so the picks have even less value.

If it was an earlier pick this year and one next year then I'd be more inclined to consider it.

Yeah, you should hold out for another high pick in next year's draft. You have the proven commodity and are trading it for unknowns. I say add to this deal or don't do it and hold out until something better comes along.

Thanks for the move. Sorry bout that.

would anyone trade Moss/1.8 for the 1.2 if that's possible?

if i did the 1.7/1.9 deal, it seems to me that i could start building a solid corps of players. and next year, with one of the top 3 picks, i would be able to add a solid RB to that mix. does no one think that any player from 1.7-1.9 will be a stud?

I think you're overvaluing the rookie class. At BEST there will be three viable rookie rb's and you'd still need to pick the best one. One, maybe two wr's that produce in 2009. I guess if you went with 1.02 trade and took Wells, Moreno, or whomever you rank third you may have a decent back around week 7. But it's all maybes...Moss aint no maybe.

You need a 1.02, ask for a 1 next year, hoping to get a 2 and a wr in the vein of Kevin Walter, Anthony Gonzales, or Steve Breaston. Somebody like that. Hell ask for his back up QB, accumulate all the ammo you can and try and package that for a early 2nd rounder.

You probably won't recover for years if you trade Randy Moss for the next Ron Dayne or name your favorite bust RB. Now if you think Moreno and Wells are both ADP and Steve Slaton rolled into one, and picking either one is gold, then take the 1.02 but still ask for a bye week/match-up player in addition.

if i did the 1.7/1.9 deal, it seems to me that i could start building a solid corps of players. and next year, with one of the top 3 picks, i would be able to add a solid RB to that mix. does no one think that any player from 1.7-1.9 will be a stud?

probably...maybe?...but which one? I don't know. If you guess wrong yer fudged. At least 1.02 or 03 your odds are better

Thanks for the move. Sorry bout that.

would anyone trade Moss/1.8 for the 1.2 if that's possible?

I might consider giving away Moss straight up for 1.02, but only if I was desparate for RBs, and definitely not with the 1.08 added in. Moss is a proven commodity, with a few good years left, and you run the risk of gettig a bust, even with the 1.02. As for the other option, Moss for 1.07 and 1.09, no way do I make that deal in non-IDP (not sure if i would with IDP). You will have to hit on both players to make it worth the trade, and your odds of that are about average there. I'd stick with Moss and look to grab a potential stud with 1.08.