[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guess this isn't a big deal anymore

nuke'em ttg

Standin in the backyard watering the flowers in my boxes and talkin to the neighbor lady....5 years ago i would have put some shorts on :D the youth of america has corrupted me or else i just don't care anymore :wacko: why doesn't it seem odd to be outside in underwear :D

Is she hawt :D

she a real prude....prolly early 50's....but a funny story is that she moonlights as an Adult Toy saleslady :D she was involved in a car accident and there were dildos & vibrators all over the place :D total opposite of what you'd expect :wacko:

she a real prude....prolly early 50's....but a funny story is that she moonlights as an Adult Toy saleslady :D she was involved in a car accident and there were dildos & vibrators all over the place :D total opposite of what you'd expect :wacko:

You know those stories where an armored truck crashes and there's cash all over the highway and everyone stops their cars and tries to pick up as much cash as possible. I'm wondering if there was a similar scene with the d!ldos.

she a real prude....prolly early 50's....but a funny story is that she moonlights as an Adult Toy saleslady :D she was involved in a car accident and there were dildos & vibrators all over the place :D total opposite of what you'd expect :D

so she was a church going repub? :wacko:

I do it all the time. I wouldn't wear the tighty whities but what I wear these days has just as much coverage as a pair of swim trunks. A non-issue if you ask me.

Standin in the backyard watering the flowers in my boxes and talkin to the neighbor lady....5 years ago i would have put some shorts on :D the youth of america has corrupted me or else i just don't care anymore :wacko: why doesn't it seem odd to be outside in underwear :D

Was she making eye contact while she was talking to you? :D

You wanted to introduce her to the head of the family.