[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

eternal moonwalk

tonorator

a neverending stream of moonwalkers

i thought the tribute was very well done, many touching moments. marlon's words were moving at the end and then paris became the talk of the event with her crying words. performance-wise, i thought usher and john mayer killed, as did that kid from britain. amazing how well that thing went being pulled together so fast.

I do - how many service men/women have died since the child molester? THEY deserved laying in the Staples center, not a child molester who OD'd. JMO :wacko:

it's a recognition event for possibly the greatest entertainer in the history of the world. i'm not sure how the comparison to our service men and women is even relevant ... as for the molester part, you know nothing has even been proven there. does all it take is someone to be accused for you to determine guilt?

it's a recognition event for possibly the greatest entertainer in the history of the world my own mind. i'm not sure how the comparison to our service men and women is even relevant ... as for the molester part, you know nothing has even been proven there. does all it take is someone to be accused for you to determine guilt?

Fixed.

it's a recognition event for possibly the greatest entertainer in the history of the world. i'm not sure how the comparison to our service men and women is even relevant ... as for the molester part, you know nothing has even been proven there. does all it take is someone to be accused for you to determine guilt?

He paid off those families. A corporation doing that, you think it's probably the cost of doing business. An individual? :wacko:

it's a recognition event for possibly the greatest entertainer in the history of the world.

You have got to be F'n kidding me. Not even in the top 10 and none of those were perverts or pedophiles.

Gimmie a break. The guy is in the ground let's move on to other things.

And trust me.... he wasn't the first, or even the second, to do the "moonwalk". I can name two without even thinking about it that were doing that kind of stuff before that slug was even born.

He's dead and gone...thank the Lord.... time for the world to move on.

He paid off those families. A corporation doing that, you think it's probably the cost of doing business. An individual? :wacko:

there was one family paid, the chandler family. the boy's own mother came out in defense of jackson. since the dad wasn't backing down, jackson paid them to not take the thing to court. then came the arvizo family accusations, which did go to trial, and michael was found innocent on all charges. no payoffs.

a psych eval of jackson during the trial said that he had the mind of a 10 year old and that he did not fit the profile of a pedophile. dude was messed up for sure, but i don't believe he was a molester.

a psych eval of jackson during the trial said that he had the mind of a 10 year old

Which again begs the question: Why are we hailing him as some kind of genius?

...he had the mind of a 10 year old and a body made by TupperWare.

Which leads to a few new questions...if they do indeed bury him wouldn't that be considered illegal dumping due to all the artificial pieces he used to reconstruct himself? Wouldn't it be better to just recycle him? :wacko:

A few months from now you might find this printed on the bottom of your water bottle..."This bottle made from 85% recycled pop star parts"

it's a recognition event for possibly the greatest entertainer in the history of the world.

Holy crap dude. This is more outlandish than your creationism BS.

He was a popular music freak in one of the worst musical decades of the last century. I prefer Skynard... and they weren't even in the to 25 bands of the late 70s.

A few months from now you might find this printed on the bottom of your water bottle..."This bottle made from 85% recycled pop star parts"

Or a Pepsi bottle, in which it would be flammable? :wacko:

Holy crap dude. This is more outlandish than your creationism BS.

He was a popular music freak in one of the worst musical decades of the last century. I prefer Skynard... and they weren't even in the to 25 bands of the late 70s.

:wacko: