[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this a hate crime?

Perchoutofwater

No, I've been more than a few violent situations and handled myself well without getting injured. I tend to believe that introducing a firearm into a potentially violent situation may escalate the incident rather than diffuse it.

Plus, after listening to you for a few years I get the impression that you look forward to the day somebody kicks down your door.

In my case, a gun would not escalate it, it would END it. A few dead bodies in my yard is going to be a pretty damn good deterrent to further violent action against me or my family. I am VERY good with all forms of firearms and have them close and available at all times. The only gun of mine I get killed with will be an empty one that I get beaten to death with. Get past the wall of lead and you deserve a shot at me!

Retaliation? Once you show these punks that YOU are NOT a victim, they leave you alone. Retaliation is reserved for rival gangs, it is part of the gang culture. I worked in the inner city (non-law enforcement) for a few years, and these morans are terrified of the world outside their boundaries.

If they want a war with me, there are a lot of dead people as an end result, maybe me included, but the cost would not be worth it for them to try. Time to stand up and take back the country that was once ours.

Remember a gun is a lot easier to carry than a cop. A gun is seconds away and a cop is minutes away. Which one are you going to rely on if you or your family is in danger?

OH, and by the way... HATE CRIME!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my case, a gun would not escalate it, it would END it. A few dead bodies in my yard is going to be a pretty damn good deterrent to further violent action against me or my family. I am VERY good with all forms of firearms and have them close and available at all times. The only gun of mine I get killed with will be an empty one that I get beaten to death with. Get past the wall of lead and you deserve a shot at me!

Retaliation? Once you show these punks that YOU are NOT a victim, they leave you alone. Retaliation is reserved for rival gangs, it is part of the gang culture. I worked in the inner city (non-law enforcement) for a few years, and these morans are terrified of the world outside their boundaries.

If they want a war with me, there are a lot of dead people as an end result, maybe me included, but the cost would not be worth it for them to try. Time to stand up and take back the country that was once ours.

Remember a gun is a lot easier to carry than a cop. A gun is seconds away and a cop is minutes away. Which one are you going to rely on if you or your family is in danger?

Are you threatening me?

U git dumber by the day

I like to have guns to shoot at things. The motivation has never been from a self-protection standpoint.

I love spending a day at the farm with the wife and kids shooting, then coming home and cleaning the guns. The wife and I spent most of the morning of July 4th at the farm shooting. I had just bought some new plinking targets that can handle my .45s. Me and the wife currently own 9 guns. Of those 9, only one of them is strictly for self defense, and that is my wife's S&W J Frame .38SPL+P model 642 (and no I did not buy her the one with pink grips). The rest of them are primarily for fun, even the gun I'll be using as my carry gun was bought more with fun in mind than just self defense, as it is a full size 1911. There are several other guns I could have bought for half the price that would be easier to conceal, with just as much stopping power, but they aren't as fun to practice with.

I have a couple of buddies that have adjoining properties with no fences between. Each has about a 2 acre garden with a common dirt road separating them. They have some hogs and deer tearing up their gardens. They asked me to come out and kill them. You can kill hogs anytime, but deer aren't in season. I asked my buddy the game warden if I could shoot a deer out of season if it was a nuisance, but he said I'd have to go get a slaughter order from the county judge for the deer. I think I'll put some wolf piss on some rags to scare the deer off rather than trying to get a slaughter order. I just bought some Winchester Supreme Partition Gold rounds for my .454 Casull. They are one wicked looking pistol round. I can't wait to see what it does to a hog. Unfortunately July 4th was a full moon, and we were doing the firework thing all weekend. So, now I'm going to have to wait a while for a good bright night to cap me some hogs.

I love spending a day at the farm with the wife and kids shooting, then coming home and cleaning the guns. The wife and I spent most of the morning of July 4th at the farm shooting. I had just bought some new plinking targets that can handle my .45s. Me and the wife currently own 9 guns. Of those 9, only one of them is strictly for self defense, and that is my wife's S&W J Frame .38SPL+P model 642 (and no I did not buy her the one with pink grips). The rest of them are primarily for fun, even the gun I'll be using as my carry gun was bought more with fun in mind than just self defense, as it is a full size 1911. There are several other guns I could have bought for half the price that would be easier to conceal, with just as much stopping power, but they aren't as fun to practice with.

I have a couple of buddies that have adjoining properties with no fences between. Each has about a 2 acre garden with a common dirt road separating them. They have some hogs and deer tearing up their gardens. They asked me to come out and kill them. You can kill hogs anytime, but deer aren't in season. I asked my buddy the game warden if I could shoot a deer out of season if it was a nuisance, but he said I'd have to go get a slaughter order from the county judge for the deer. I think I'll put some wolf piss on some rags to scare the deer off rather than trying to get a slaughter order. I just bought some Winchester Supreme Partition Gold rounds for my .454 Casull. They are one wicked looking pistol round. I can't wait to see what it does to a hog. Unfortunately July 4th was a full moon, and we were doing the firework thing all weekend. So, now I'm going to have to wait a while for a good bright night to cap me some hogs.

ur just dumb :D:wacko::D:D

Just started the CHL process, but if those thugs showed up at my house I'd introduce them to my Mossberg 500

If I was protecting the house they'd find my wife with a Browning A5 in her hand and me with Remington 870 in mine. Actually the 1911 wouldn't even be my first choice in pistol, I'd go with the Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull as it has 4.5 times as much energy as a .45acp.

That sounds like a heckuva bunch of fun. Up here, we just don't have too many nuisance animals, maybe just some coyotes. Pretty much every animal I harvest will equal immediate nutritional value. A trip to the mountains, a 12 pack of beer, a 12 gauge, and big fat delicious blue grouse can make for an awesome day. We can make it out in the flat lands with a couple of Brittany dogs and shoot some pheasant.

Even when I lived in Wyoming, my preferred weaponry against big game was bow. You can't describe how much fun it is just to shoot a bow. To get the mental mindset to take down a big animal with a spear, in my mind, reaches a state of Nirvana. Hunting mule deer with bow is an ultimate challenge. Trumping through 4-5 feet of snow and making your way into a winter range of monster mullies is an ultimate paradise for me.

My bro in law is getting married here in a couple months; we will be shooting stuff for his bachelor party. I think it will be too dry up here where I want to do it (sage brush foot hills on the heights of the Columbia River {and I'm talking 3000-4000 foot rises in the immediate vicinity}, 180 degrees different of what you think from Seattle), but I'd love to blow up some propane tanks on my buddies property. Hopefully it will be raining. If not, we will just shoot at stuff.

Edited by bushwacked

U git dumber by the day

:D

You best b not comin roun my propherty wit yo fuss lest you wanz tuh be a post ornment

If you think I'm dumb, I'm on the right track because your type of "smart" is dangerous! Elitist schmuck :wacko: