[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Politically Correct Society

bushwacked

No kidding. The media seems to take Palin as a slow moving train wreck.

They're waiting for more press conferences where turkeys are killed behind her and she's clueless. She's like a walking soap opera.

Yesterday a fisherman said no fisherman would wear hip waders while out to sea. If you fall overboard they fill up with water and drag you to the bottom.

Why did she have her nails done just before going to work?

She's a walking soap opera.

u make no cents lulu

lay off the comic books

guy has been prez for 6 months .

has just about paid off all the fools that voted 4 him

aint seen any hope and change for awhile

how many of them boys in Iraq come home so far as promised

country got conned by the media and Lulu's of the world

future gen is going to pay dearly

more lazy- me no have to work bums now than ever.

country has turned into one big boob.

boob gonna dry up and than you will see what government control is all about.

me hungry and TV no worky.

me got stash and lots of places to go.

u make no cents lulu

lay off the comic books

Is this a poem? :wacko:

u make no cents lulu

lay off the comic books

You suck at haikus.

To which Fox News puts forth: The media keeps attacking Sarah Palin, when will it stop?

When can the media stop this stuff? As a white man I'm offended. Can't we be more PC? For the sake of conservative Republicans at least?

We all are aware that Greta Van Sustrum's husband operates Palin's PAC, right???

We all are aware that Greta Van Sustrum's husband operates Palin's PAC, right???

Someone associated with Fox News operates a Republican PAC? :wacko:

What a surprise.

I'm not going to pretend to be bothered by Fox's inclination to the right because it's not as if the left doesn't get plenty of love in the media. However, how freaking lame that dude bitches to his wife that Palin is getting a raw deal and then she goes on air with it.

You know, I agree that Palin has been run through the ringer harder than she likely ever deserved. But you know who should take the blame for that? The freaking GOP for taking someone who was obviously not ready for all this and pushing her out there. It should come as no surprise, of course, because they were totally desperate, but I would not have been out of the realm of possibility that she could have been a viable candidate in 2012 had they not plucked her out of nowhere and tried to make her the face of the GOP in '08.

I actually don't think she's that stupid, I just think she was in waayyy above her head. And now? She's a clown that looks like Tina Fey so it doesn't matter what sort of potential she may or may not have had. And the left? They're guilty of exactly one thing, doing exactly what anyone in politics would do. That is, smelling blood and attacking.

Serious question, at what point has she given you an impression that she's not "that" stupid?

Because it doesn't seem like she was just sheltered, coddled, and fastracked like, say someone like Dan Quayle. It appears that she's pretty much self-made and ambitious and that takes some degree of street smarts. She certainly doesn't seem very educated, and I'm not saying she's some closet genius.

My dad, for instance, is a smart man but he only finished HS and ended up working jobs that didn't require a ton of intellect, so certainly there's a degree of intellectual atrophy. But dude knows how to get into and out of situations. However, if you tossed him into the ring with a bunch of scholars, they'd eat him for lunch on any number of topics. Not unlike what happened to Palin.

She was absolutely out of her league and, to her credit, tried to turn that into an asset by selling the fact that maybe being out of that league would be a good thing. She was completely ill-prepared and just winged it, which is a pretty easy way to come off sounding like an idiot. But I'd be surprised to find out that she was truly a stupid person.

Now, don't think for a minute this is any sort of endorsement for her as a candidate.