[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 12 QB's

Start only 1, 1pt fro every 15yds passing 6 pt Td's, 12 teams

I do not draft QB's early, so i am not concerned about who should be #1, #2 or #3, just that I am not over looking one of the top 12 QB's this year.

Brees

Brady

Warner

P.Manning

Rodgers

McNabb

Romo

Rivers

E.Manning

Schaub

Ryan

Roth

Hassel

Who would you put in the top 12 and in place of whom?

Even with the move to CHI, I think I'd have to consider adding Cutler at the expense of Hass or Eli ... dropping Hass due to general team woes, age & injury concern, dropping Eli mainly because I just don't like Eli as a fantasy QB, but also because of the NYG lack of any viable-proven WRs & TEs / his penchant for losing productivity as the season winds down (due to weather or whatever reasons) when your FF team may be heading into your playoffs.

I could easily see Cutler putting up something like 3600/24 for CHI this year, with the high-end for both Hass/Eli being somewhere in the 3300/21 range. I'll admit that I did not take the time to look at the 2009 strength of schedule for CHI / SEA / NYG however, so that might also be a factor to consider.

Edited by ts

Get Roth the hell off that list. He is not a top 12 QB in any format and barely makes the top 20. Replace him with Pallmer.

Eli doesn't even make my top 20 list. So he's out of the question. I wouldn't mind Eli as a B/U but thats about it. Throw out Eli and replace him with Cutler.

Thanks TS...just noticed I put my top 13 in and have Cuttler at 14, I could see him posting more than Hass and/or Eli as well. I like Hasselbeck's option at WR and they play in a softer division, good point's with Eli, not a high reward guy week in and week out.

Garrard was #11 in my league last year. I only saw improvement on the Jags offense. Better o-line(it could only get better from those injuries...), overall, better WRs. And Fred Taylor is gone, MJD is a better receiving back.

Eli needs to be off. He won't do good. None of his Wr's have proven to do anything in the NFL yet.

Garrard and Palmer. And the dark horses would be Orton and Trent Edwards. Any one of these guys could replace E. Manning, Hasselbeck or Big Ben.

Edited by irish

I think Cutler and Palmer should be picked well before the likes of Ryan, Eli, Ben, Hass and even Schaub.

Start only 1, 1pt fro every 15yds passing 6 pt Td's, 12 teams

I do not draft QB's early, so i am not concerned about who should be #1, #2 or #3, just that I am not over looking one of the top 12 QB's this year.

Brees

Brady

Warner

P.Manning

Rodgers

McNabb

Romo

Rivers

E.Manning

Schaub

Ryan

Roth

Hassel

Who would you put in the top 12 and in place of whom?

One guy that I think has a good shot at making that list... Orton. Laugh if you want but at one point last season Orton led all fantasy qb's in points for about 5 weeks and that was with the bears wr's and they are a run first team. So since you don't take Qb's early I suggest you take Oron as one of two qb's you plan on using to play matchups and who knows he could end up being a consistent starter. Garrard is also another good late round value along with Flacco, check out Flacco's first 9 games=pie, he should get off to an excellent start.

Edited by xPattonx

I do not agree with taking Hassellbeck off the list. Remember - he was easily a top-10 QB just 2 years ago, and has a MUCH better WR corp now than he did then.

However, Palmer and Garrard should be on, yes.

I agree with this. Hass was pretty serviceable with mediocre talent at WR. Guys dropping passes left and right. He's no Tom Brady but we saw what happened when Brady FINALLY got someone to throw to. Hasselbeck usually plays all year except for last year so he should be top 12 with TJ Housh in town. Lose Big Ben and Eli and add Cutler and a "healthy" Carson Palmer. Carson did lose TJ but any QB would be happy to throw to Coles, Chris Henry and Ocho. Garrard... I can't see as a top 12 "fantasy" QB even with Holt. I think in "reality" football he'll have a high passer rating and low ints but for fantasy points I'd take Hass, Cutler and Palmer 1st. :wacko:

Edited by Asskickas