[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Golf: let's talk about....

Squeegiebo

Squeegiebo:

So:  who is the best player on tour  RIGHT NOW ?  Phil?  Vijay?  Is it still Tiger?

According to the World Rankings , 5th.

According to the Money List , 2nd.

According to Scoring , 1st.

According to Career Earnings , 4th...w/only $27 mil made...sick.

I hope that answered a few of your questions. :D

I agree totally...Phil is on fire. I was also curious to see how his performance this year has catapulted him up in all of the above categories.

I would imagine he will finish high in the Byron Nelson too...I would pick em.

xMRogers:

Honestly, if someone said "you have to bet $1000 dollars on one player to win" - would you really not put it on Tiger? I just can't see taking anyone else on that bet.

Right now, I actually don't think I would take Tiger. big_shoc It would be Vijay or Phil. Tiger has not had his A game for a while, and Phil and Vijay are en fuego.

Originally posted by Squeegiebo:

Right now, I actually don't think I would take Tiger. big_shoc It would be Vijay or Phil. Tiger has not had his A game for a while, and Phil and Vijay are en fuego.

.... well squeeg.... I got the 3rd. leg of our golf pool com'in up in a month @ Shinnecock & I got the 1st. pick.

What to do ? wall_bas

I steamrolled the comp @ the Masters with Mick & my sleeper Sergio..... and for the first time in our league am considering taking someone besides Woods as the #1 pick. thinking

Down Goes Frazia:

.... well squeeg.... I got the 3rd. leg of our golf pool com'in up in a month @ Shinnecock & I got the 1st. pick.

What to do ? wall_bas

I steamrolled the comp @ the Masters with Mick & my sleeper Sergio..... and for the first time in our league am considering taking someone besides Woods as the #1 pick. thinking

It is so hard not to take Tiger. US Open isn't until Father's Day weekend. When is your draft? If things are the same at draft time as they are now (i.e., Vijay and Phil finish in the top 10 of every event and Tiger still can't put 4 rounds together), I think you should seriously consider Vijay or Phil. On the other hand, if Tiger shows you something, ANYTHING, before the draft, take him. 'Cause you know that if you don't, he'll end the "slump" and beat that ass.

US Open isn't until Father's Day weekend. When is your draft?

the draft will start when I say it starts seeing as I'm the Commish. wink brow

seriously though.... usually starts about 2 weeks prior which will be right around the Memorial. There's 3 tourneys that Woods will probably play before Shinnecock.... this weekend @ the Byron Nelson.... Jacks place & maybe the Buick Classic the week before the US ...due to his endorsement deal. shrug If he scores well this weekend or @ the memorial..... I'll take him.