[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Banks in Ghana want to send my investment fund some money

muck

From the Desk of

Frederick Francis.

Email:frederickff1@gmail.com

Immediate Release of your fund Via ATM Card/Electronic transfer.

Hello,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your interest Payment of $3.2M (Three Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars) A have been released and approved for onward transfer to you through the electronic Telephone banking or Via an ATM MASTER CARD which you will use to withdraw the $3.2M in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is $10,000.00 Only depending on the system you choose.

We have mandated Sky Bank[Ghana] to send you the ATM MASTER CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your $3.2 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but as I have mentioned earlier, the maximum you can withdraw in a day is $10,000.00 Only.The Electronic transfer gives you room to receive your fund though our offshore banking in New york, America.

You are therefore advice to contact me immediately with the information below so that I can forward it to the Department of BANK in charge for your fund to be processed and approprite transfer to your account..

1) Your Full Name...............

2) Your Delivery Address........

3) Your Date/Age.....................

4) Your Sex.....................

5) Your Occupation..............

6) Your Phone and Fax Number....

7} Your Bank/information ....

Finally, you are hereby advised to please comply with the bank and keep in communication in order to receive your payment immediately.

Thanks for adhering to this instructions.

Best Regards.

Frederick Francis.

uh, settle down. Ghana Bank was a major recipient of TARP money, so they have plenty of cash to go around.

As always wiegie, a fountain of information :patsyouonhead: Just for that nugget, I'll give you some cash when they send mine over. :wacko:

You know.....gullible people will REALLY be screwed if/when these idiots actually hire an educated American to write these smarmy scam letters.

:wacko:

You mean you dont think this one I received today isnt well written?

seeking for aloan?if interested

harryloanagentuk@yahoo.com.hk

You know.....gullible people will REALLY be screwed if/when these idiots actually hire an educated American to write these smarmy scam letters.

Gullible people are screwed already, partially because their English reading and comprehension is at the same level as these letters / emails, partially because they have the critical faculties of a brick.

These illiterate Nigerian guys have taken Western fools for millions over the years despite their risible grammar.

You are sooooooo lucky....

Wait a minute, you mean this isn't real :D poopy, gotto go call the bank.....