[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vicks interview on 60 minutes

fingfootball

He's got a whole team of advisers counseling him on what to say. I have to say at times he did seem believable, but other times it was fairly obvious, to me anyway, that he was just saying what he knew he had to. If he doesn't fight dogs again and keeps his nose clean, and he takes positive action in the community and with PETA, etc., i guess that's all we can ask/hope for.

After the initial shock of the signing last Thursday, things have really calmed down here in Philly. A handful of picketers showed up to practice on Saturday, but a grand total of zero on Sunday. There wasn't even a mention of him on the local sports programs yesterday.

I think this bodes well for him in terms of getting his life back in order. Its pretty tough to focus on the future and becoming a better person when there are reminders of the heinous act being thrown in your face daily. I am sure once the season starts, the circus will again start up, but to a much much smaller degree.

The interview didn't do anything for me. They didn't show any footage of exactly what he did and nothing he said demonstrated that he has any understanding of why it was wrong.

"I cried in prison... blah, blah, blah... I don't care about the $130 mil... blah, blah."

The guy barely qualifies as a human being and I don't think he paid anything back to society, but he gets to go right back to the top. His concern at this point is to say the right things so he can pay back his creditors. The NFL is on board since he is insanely talented on the field and this makes them look good for giving a guy a second chance. In reality, the league and everyone else is just enabling his behavior yet again.

He's got a whole team of advisers counseling him on what to say. I have to say at times he did seem believable, but other times it was fairly obvious, to me anyway, that he was just saying what he knew he had to. If he doesn't fight dogs again and keeps his nose clean, and he takes positive action in the community and with PETA, etc., i guess that's all we can ask/hope for.

Don't forget "if he stops spreading STDs."