[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tires

darin3

I always buy my ties from Wally because they are verywhere. No matter where you are if a tire goes they will fix it for you. I'm not saying that the cheaper tires wally sells are of low quality, im just saying. I can however say that the mid range and above tires are as of the same or better quality than other retailers.

Treadepot = $529.78 with shipping to Austin ($424 for tires only)

Tiresavings = don't carry the LTX M/S

Tirerack = $496.58 with shipping ($448 for tires only)

Tires-easy = $452.80 NOT including shipping (can't find the shipping button :wacko:)

Discountedwheelwarehouse = $473.68 with shipping ($416.72 for tires only)

Onlinetires = $426.08 with shipping ($370.56 for tires only)

NTB = $117.93 per tire...now I don't know what the 2 for 1 deal is you mentioned, but the pricing above should give you a good guide on what is out there in case NTB has in the fine print that you have to also order a kitchen sink, road hazard, etc. to get the deal and it costs more.

Treadepot = $529.78 with shipping to Austin ($424 for tires only)

Tiresavings = don't carry the LTX M/S

Tirerack = $496.58 with shipping ($448 for tires only)

Tires-easy = $452.80 NOT including shipping (can't find the shipping button :wacko:)

Discountedwheelwarehouse = $473.68 with shipping ($416.72 for tires only)

Onlinetires = $426.08 with shipping ($370.56 for tires only)

NTB = $117.93 per tire...now I don't know what the 2 for 1 deal is you mentioned, but the pricing above should give you a good guide on what is out there in case NTB has in the fine print that you have to also order a kitchen sink, road hazard, etc. to get the deal and it costs more.

You're an online shopping powerhouse.

Now see if you can find me the cheapest decent Vikings-Cardinals tickets for the game here in December.

You're an online shopping powerhouse.

Now see if you can find me the cheapest decent Vikings-Cardinals tickets for the game here in December.

:D

Yes, I'm an online whore. :D But hey!...the innernets are so powerful and I want to be an informed consumer, not to mention if it saves me a reasonable amount of money it is worth my time. How do you think I afford those spiffy cletes for kickball? :wacko:

I'm just going to go price at Discount Tire (their customer service has been solid - wife's car) and perhaps go with those Michelins at NTB. Not going to go for the weekend sale, cuz it's from 7-9am only and it's gonna be crrrrrrazy. Plus, the Michelins aren't part of the deal. Bleh.

I'm just going to go price at Discount Tire (their customer service has been solid - wife's car) and perhaps go with those Michelins at NTB. Not going to go for the weekend sale, cuz it's from 7-9am only and it's gonna be crrrrrrazy. Plus, the Michelins aren't part of the deal. Bleh.

When you talk to Discount, be sure to see if they will price match first or come close, mine did and they said they appreciated the chance to win my business.

i used tirerack for my first replacements many moons ago and had a very good experience. since 02 or 03 i have been using a local tire store that is very good and has prices pretty close to tirerack...so have gone with them. soup has some very solid online info.