[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got some brand new Jerseys for sale some clown gave me

LooGie

First and foremost, sup everyone. I've been out of commission for awhile, but I cruise the forums several times a week as a guest. Dont got much to say, since I bailed on FF. New baby, no money, no time etc.

I hope this isn't against any board policies, but I remember its been done in the past.

Anyway I hope this doesn't come off as if I'm trying to make money off you guys, because it's truly not the case, I just naturally think of the huddle when it comes to football and I figured I'd rather float a sweet deal to you guys before dealing with the awful eBay/Paypal monster.

I just came across 4 brand new spamshirts from some jerkwad whose computer i fixed. Instead of paying me, he pulled the ol' "oh crap. I'm broke, but I have these spamshirts you can have." I took the spamshirts because the amount I should be able to get for them off the bay is about triple what he owed me.

I figured I'd offer the opportunity, if anyone here wants one, I'll cancel the auction and give you a bit of a deal.

I have the following:

Brandon Jacobs size: 48

Owens (Bills) 50th Ann size: 52

Turner (Falcons) size 50

I also have a Tomlinson alternate that goes for $290 on nflshop size: 54. I listed it for $140, but would offer a much better deal to anyone here. I wouldn't feel right asking you guys for that much.

This guy seriously has me do work ALL THE TIME, so I think I could be getting more from him in the future. he always tries to get me to take these as payment, and I always say no, cuz I need the money. This time, he just basically forced me, and really it's not that bad of a deal if they sell fast.

anyway, that's the jist. figured I'd throw it out to the peepz round here. my email address is bbelikove at gmail dot com or private message me if you umpto.

Good luck w/ your leagues this year. Not that anyone misses me, but sorry I haven't been around. Its not that I'm too good for you..its that you're too good for me :wacko:

Loog, if you ever get your hands on Jet spamshirts, especially a Namath throwback or their Titans throwbacks, give me a holler!

will do. I know he had Nameth, but I didn't see any old NY Titan stuff. How awesome were those uniforms yesterday? just SICK. I'll keep an eye for those...I'll probably get one for myself and I'm not even a Jets fan.

will do. I know he had Nameth, but I didn't see any old NY Titan stuff. How awesome were those uniforms yesterday? just SICK. I'll keep an eye for those...I'll probably get one for myself and I'm not even a Jets fan.

I hear ya...I am so tempted to go to the Jets Team Store here in NYC and pick one up. Torn though...jersey or put the $200 or so towards WCOFF 2010?

:wacko:

Thanks for keeping an eye out pal!