[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Jets

SLAYER

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you Jet fans are all excited about your new D and rook at QB. well we are equally excited down here with our new found D and of course Mr. Brees. Top D against the top O. should be a good one. any Saint or Jet willing to take on a sig bet sign on here. :wacko:

Saints

Slayer

tbimm

rajn

Jets

Rover

The Wolf

jetsfan

Phazool

Must say it was a good defensive battle, so the sig line ya'll must wear until kickoff next Sunday is:

Yes I am foolish now I know that Greg Williams is the king of defensive gurus and the Black and Gold are much better than green and white.

The Jets look pretty good too. Sanchez is a rookie but by mid season should be pretty seasoned.

That is if opponents don't do more 8 man blitzes. :wacko:

he looked very well seasoned today. :D

Must say it was a good defensive battle, so the sig line ya'll must wear until kickoff next Sunday is:

Yes I am foolish now I know that Greg Williams is the king of defensive gurus and the Black and Gold are much better than green and white.

:D Well done Slaya.

:D face the music Rovers.... :D

oh where, oh where could he be.....

jets will be handed their first loss of the season, mark it down.

Correct...

The Saints Come Marching In!

Correct again...

jets will be E-X-P-O-S-E-D today......

Correct yet again....

BTW.... Pats lose today... mark it down. :D

WRONG.

A couple after noon brews... I'm changing my prediction to a Jets win! 27-24 JETS! Beer is wonderful.

WRONG AGAIN!.....but beer is still wonderful.

:wacko:

Congrats guys. See you in February...:wacko:

Here to take my medicine. Good luck to all you Saints fans. As for me, I can't help but to think Sanchez gift wrapped the game for NO. I thought he was beyond running around in his own end zone carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. The loss is all on his shoulders, but such is life with a rookie QB. Other than that, I think these two teams are pretty evenly matched. The D played very well against the best O in the NFL.

Congrats to the SAINTS!

Congrats to the Saints. It was a good game...for a little while but I am still pleased with my team. The defense played very well but Sanchez had to have been too overwhelmed by that crazy loud superdome crowd. I thought I was going to go deaf sitting there. Although the Jets lost, I still managed to have a great time at the game. Kudos to Saints fans who were very friendly and didn't rub it in too bad allowing me to still enjoy the cool atmosphere at the game. Like I said to many of them as I left. I can't wait to play you again THIS year.

pig.... don't bother... bad enough I have to suffer through a loss like this, but to have to hear from a trolling Pats fan... nope. You made the ignore list for this week! :wacko:

gee, I try to be nice....

I thought you were here to swallow your medicine.

Turns out you're just a spitter.