[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner

budlitebrad

What is everyone thinking about Kurt Warner? He's having trouble with his accuracy and there are major offensive line issues. I'm sure they're missing Haley as a play caller, too.

His schedule improves and he has a great run for FF playoffs, but do you think he can right the ship after the bye week?

What is everyone thinking about Kurt Warner? He's having trouble with his accuracy and there are major offensive line issues. I'm sure they're missing Haley as a play caller, too.

His schedule improves and he has a great run for FF playoffs, but do you think he can right the ship after the bye week?

I would say that pushes him into the "buy low" category.

He had trouble with accuracy in the first game. Was 26-28 in the 2nd game. That was pretty accurate. Colts pass D is very good and he still had a decent game. Neither INT was his fault (both came on tipped balls).

Not sure about Warner...aside from all the items you mentioned, he is an injury waiting to happen behind that shaky line. What are the chances of an injury-prone QB making it thru is 2nd straight season injury-free? Not sure I'd spend a whole lot on him.

The guy I am targeting is Boldin. He gets his stats with Warner under center regardless....but with Leinart, he is the balls-on go-to guy. Add on that schedule....and he is a WR I'd love to have.

With Arizona heading into a bye-week, you may be able to find an owner that would give him up to ensure he has a valid line-up this week.

He had trouble with accuracy in the first game. Was 26-28 in the 2nd game. That was pretty accurate. Colts pass D is very good and he still had a decent game. Neither INT was his fault (both came on tipped balls).

:wacko:

Actually, the second game was against a weak Jacksonville defense and he was 24-26.

He was 30-52 against the Colts.

I love all of the Warner negatives. The guy completes 30 passes and 1 td and it's seen as a failure? Unless someone was reaching and took him too early, you should be fine with him. I rode him to the playoffs last year after drafting him very very late. Got him again this year in middle rounds, and heard chuckles from the other team owners. Asked them why they drafted his WR's in the 1st and 2nd round and yet no one wants him? If he doesn't play good, then the WR aren't going to get stats either! And no one is gonna tell me that Leinert can just step in and match his numbers, uh uh, ain't gonna happen.

I love all of the Warner negatives. The guy completes 30 passes and 1 td and it's seen as a failure? Unless someone was reaching and took him too early, you should be fine with him. I rode him to the playoffs last year after drafting him very very late. Got him again this year in middle rounds, and heard chuckles from the other team owners. Asked them why they drafted his WR's in the 1st and 2nd round and yet no one wants him? If he doesn't play good, then the WR aren't going to get stats either! And no one is gonna tell me that Leinert can just step in and match his numbers, uh uh, ain't gonna happen.

+1000

I actually think LeinHart can step in and do just as good....or better. I actually picked him up last week and plan on keeping him on the bench until those Warner "stingers" get too hard to deal with. Hes 38 yrs old, those bones and muscles don't heal like they used to.

I actually think LeinHart can step in and do just as good....or better. I actually picked him up last week and plan on keeping him on the bench until those Warner "stingers" get too hard to deal with. Hes 38 yrs old, those bones and muscles don't heal like they used to.

Leinert has already had a chance is proved to not be near as good as Warner.

Leinert has already had a chance is proved to not be near as good as Warner.

I have this weird feeling that Leinart would come in and almost accidentally produce just as well as Warner could....

he's been in the system for a few years and has stayed out of trouble....

maybe Warner has his job because they went to the Superbowl last year and Leinart was cemented as the #2...?..:wacko:

I mean...with the way football goes, I wouldn't be shocked to see Leinart come in and blow people away for no reason at all - much like Benson in Cincy...

:D

I have this weird feeling that Leinart would come in and almost accidentally produce just as well as Warner could....

he's been in the system for a few years and has stayed out of trouble....

maybe Warner has his job because they went to the Superbowl last year and Leinart was cemented as the #2...?..:wacko:

I mean...with the way football goes, I wouldn't be shocked to see Leinart come in and blow people away for no reason at all - much like Benson in Cincy...

:D

Wasn't Leinart going to be the starter last year and because he was so bad either during preseason or early in the season, Warner took over? I think Warner is just better. Although your right, anything can happen.